Soon to be Ex

"So you and Yuuna.. are dating again?" Yoongi adjusted himself on the bed. They were housemates too.

"Hm." He was texting her now. Smiling and all. Yoongi wished he was happy but he couldn't help but worry about this whole thing going on.

"You completely forget Y/n?" The one he claimed was the love of his life.

"Completely.. no. I still remember who she is." He joked, "She is happy. I want to be happy too."

"Why did you break up with Yuuna and end up dating her again?" "Are you trying to make up for the past?" 

Jimin put down his phone, "If I want to make up for the past, I'll get Y/n back." "Why are you making my mood bad! Geez. Leave me alone." Jimin left, smiling.

"Doesn't Yuuna date Jungkook?" Kath, who was on the video call with Yoongi, finally talked.

"I don't know." Yoongi moved his tab.

"Why didn't you know?" Kath thought those two were in a relationship before Yuuna got to college.

"No." He never heard of it. Jimin and Yuuna were together for around a month now. He didn't remember it precisely either.

"They are in a relationship. They probably broke up. Yuuna Simp for Jimin. We all know that." Kath shrugged.

"What if she only played him?" 

"Yuuna? Hmm I can't say it's impossible." Yoongi never paid attention to her. He only heard she was popular amongst the seniors.

"You always worried about Jimin. He's your precious, huh?" Yoongi was overprotective of him. She felt a teeny tiny jealousy.

"Nonsense." He retorted. —

Jackson brought a lily bouquet to visit his dear friend. He just received the news Henri was in hospital from Alea and Tiff. She will be discharged by tomorrow. 

Hopefully her final check will be okay.

"Jackieee, look at you." Alea and Tiff happened upon their visitation, they met on the way out. "Is she awake?" Jackson smiled widely.

"Yeah. Tch, nice flower. Do you actually like our Henri?" Tiff thought he was especially nice to her, "She likes Namu tho."

"Namu has a girlfriend." Jackson didn't need a reminder that Henri likes someone else.

"Soon to be ex. Henri kissed Namu, she said he didn't reject her.. sadly her mother is coming so they can't talk about it." Alea blurted.

"They did?" Jackson asked in a bitter voice. He could not hide his disappointment, "Namu loves his girlfriend. What if he was just being nice?" He knew Namjoon. He wouldn't do that

"Either way, they kissed. Go and ask her yourself. She's a bit pale. You should cheer her up." Tiff patted his back.

"Okay.." Jackson headed to her ward.

Henri was playing with her phone. She smiles brightly to see Jackson coming.

"You come."

"How you feel?" He gave the flower to her.

"Awful.." She smiled at him, "This is very nice.." Henri smelled them.

"Do you want to eat anything? I'll go buy them for you." He asked worriedly. Feels like Henri lost so much weight in a few days.