Namjoon Sunbae

"Where is Yuuna?" Kath put her food tray on the table.The cafeteria was pretty full today. The seats were full everywhere. There was another cafeteria near the boys dorm, but it was much further from your classroom.

"She is with Jimin.." They may be in the library or something. They already had their lunch.

"Don't worry, your Prince Charming is on the way." She smirked.

"He is not." You denied. There is one boy. Your senior to be precise.. They keep teasing him, saying he likes you.

"Y/n sunbae, Kath sunbae." Jungkook cheerful voice came from your side.

"Yaaah, the cafeteria is full today." Jin moved the chair, signalling Namjoon to sit beside you, "Isn't it nice?" He smiles at you. You didn't answer him, "Where is my sister?"

"She is eating with Jimin." Technically.

"That brat." "Are you going to greet her or not?" He snorted at his best friend.

"I'm about to. You are so loud." Joon sat between you and Jungkook. Jin taught the little one that he wasn't allowed to sit beside you. Ever

Kath rolled her eyes, these two bring joy for sure, "What are you eating today?" Namjoon shifted his gaze to your direction.

"Can you just see them by yourself, you are very suck at this. Ask her for a date already." Kath liked to tease him.

Namjoon was the leader of the third year dorm.Both Namjoon and Jin were in their third year while Jungkook was in his first. He often joined your group since he was very close to Jin, too. Kath was from the same class a you and Yuuna. She is the leader of the second year girl's dorm.

You have no idea how you ended up with them. Not the most compatible group since Kath likes to argue with the boys, she is very witty. You like her somehow. She is a person who looks like won't hesitate to harm you but is actually harmless. Having lunch together seems to be a habit by now.

"Don't meddle." Jin and Kath were like oil and water. You can't put them together, they just made a mess.

"I'm doing him a favor."
Jungkook was eating heartily as he watched Jin and Kath bicker. He was waiting for his cue to knock Jin over his stupid argument.

"I feel full just by seeing you eat.." You chuckled at him.

"Sunbae, you should eat, too. If you don't like your chicken, I'd love to have them." When he talked about food, his eyes were lit up.

"You can have them.." You did not have much appetite anyway.

Namjoon watched your gentle movement, you were always so tender and kind to everyone around you. You felt his gaze and turned your head to his direction.He was not shy about his stare at all.

"You should have mine then. Eat well, Y/n." Namjoon put his dish on your tray.

"Thanks.." Things were a bit complicated.

"If you don't want that, I'm still-"

"You got fat on your belly, Jungkook." Jin was annoyed with the little one for interrupting the moment.

Jungkook tugged his shirt by the collar, peeking up his abs, "Nope, they are still there."
You continued to eat quietly while the rest chatted about the weekend. They had a family to come back to, while you stayed in the dorm.

You missed your family.

They were still talking all the way out from the cafeteria. Namjoon was not a chatty person either. Or maybe it was only when you were around.

"You two go back first." He signed Jin and Jungkook to head back first.

"Alright, I kicked myself before you did." Kath waited for you around the corner.

You had a timid personality. It was really not easy to get along with you."Here." Namjoon handed you a strawberry milk flavor. It was your favorite. He must have been paying attention a lot.

"Thanks, sunbae." His small gesture warms your heart. He was much taller than Jimin. He looks tough and rough, but he wasn't like that at all.He is very patient and caring.

"I'm staying during the weekend.. Should we go watch a movie?" His dimple showed up.

"Ah.." It was so sudden, "I.." You can't say you are busy. Because it's the weekend.. and..

"Do you have assignments? Should I help you? It's not necessarily a date, I just want to spend some time with you." But of course a date will be better! He wanna slap his own stupid mouth.

"I'll let you know." You promised

"You are still have my number, right?" He gave it to you some time ago just in case you need his help. It was his excuse to exchange phone numbers with you.

"Yes, I have it."

"Okay.. See you around." This was not awkward at all. Namjoon excused himself, heading to his own class. He looked back once to see you.

Should you go with him? It was only a movie.Jimin spent time with Yuuna countless times and you said nothing. He was not really yours from the beginning..

"Did he ask for a date?" Kath circled her arm around your shoulder.

"Yes.." "You are staying in the dorm this week?" The students usually go home once a week for the weekend. Some are not, and you were included in that..

"Yeah, on duty." "I cheer you up for the date." She teased, "Jimin will be so upset. Not that I don't understand him. But it's so thrilling."

You smile bitterly. Kath was the only person who knew about you and Jimin.

 The whole things going on now was the result of you incompetence to turn him down.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3