I'm not that curious

"You are a model?" You eyed him up and down. He was still in his suit.

"I'm good looking. What else can I do?" Taehyung's sly smirk annoyed you. He was indeed handsome, there was nothing you could say to argue with him. He was blessed with it.

"Sit here. We only wanted to see her new place. Who knows you'll be her housemate." Jin liked the guy, people thought Taehyung was hard to approach but he gave him a few tips during their first photoshoot session together.

Eunsu glared at you, it screamed 'introduce us',

'How dare you hide your handsome housemate from me?' and so on.. She had a boyfriend, but she still likes to see another handsome creature, ok?

"Oh, this is my boyfriend and his friend from college. And this one-"

"I'm Jang Eunsu!" She grabbed his hand. Taehyung blinked and pulled out his hand real quick. Giving her a weird gaze, "Did I scare you?" She chuckled. Taehyung shook his head.

"You scare me, woman." Jin snorted.

Eunsu scrunched her nose. She didn't need to act cute because she is cute. Effortlessly.

"It's getting late." Eunsu glanced at the watch on her wrist. Her boyfriend will be calling soon.

"Shall we head back then? I'll give two of you a ride. Come on." Namjoon reluctant to be apart before but now after knowing you are living withthis hella good looking guy, he felt his heart was on his throat.

"Baby..." He cooed. Namjoon looked at you worriedly. Taehyung irritated him for some reason. You told him he was annoying and now he found him the same. But it was probably jealousy speaking, "Should i sleep over today?"

Jin rolled his eyes, "Get off her already!"

"You won't understand." His heart ached.

"You have class tomorrow, baby. I'll go to your place on the weekend, okay?" You need to run away from Taehyung anyway. You can't stand seeing him during the weekend. All day.
"Okay." He sulked. Henri waited for Namjoon to enter the car. You smile at her too. A bit bitter.

"Thank you for having us, let's go out for a drink sometime." Jin spoke politely to him.
"Hmm." Taehyung replied indifferently.You waited until the car disappeared. Yawning as you enter your room.

"Where are you going?" He caught the back of your shirt.

"My room? Why do you ask?"

"We have punishment to discuss."

"Seokjin is your friend. Namjoon is with him. and .. and Henri also with them. My only friend is Eunsu. You have three of them." "Because I'm generous, I'll let you pass this one time."

Taehyung looked at you dead in the eyes,
"You really think you could get away with that unreasonable logic of yours?"

"Could i?"

"No. Have a seat."

"It's true that Jin is your friend. I'm not even see him that often now..." You sulked.

"What kind of punishment should I give you?" He was seriously considering it.

"... quickly.. I'm busy.."

"I want to eat homemade food.." He saw the ingredients in the fridge after you moved. You made your own breakfast and sometimes dinner too. He .. never really has someone cooking for him. He didn't even know what he was missing.

"Oh, that's easy."

"Cook for me this week. On your treat of course.." He folded his arms.

"You are a model. Just look at you, I know you have a lot of money. I'm only a student, okay. Can you rob me like that?" You didn't have to save money but still feeding him a week will cost you some fortune.

"Or you can take a few months cleaning the bathroom . I'm also fine with it." Both still please him somehow.

"I'll cook, I'll cook." He is 100% annoying.

"I have some menus I want to try." He added.

"Are you kidding me?!!" You were so close to flip the table.

"Do you want to do it or not?" He retorted.

"I'll do it.. Geez.." "You won't request to eat steak everyday, right?"He looked at you weirdly again, if he wants to eat steak he won't ask you to cook. He was already tired of eating that kind of food.

"Homemade meal. Simple dishes.. you usually eat with your family."

"Oh, okay." You agreed. Homemade dishes are a piece of cake for you.
He didn't say anything further.

"Are you really working as a model in the same agency as Jin?" He didn't look that old tho.. but Jin was a vampire himself.

"Yes. Why?"

"I think you are the same age as me." Well, he is the same age as you.

"I don't go to college."

"Oh, why?"

"I'm too busy..." He was recruited when he was in junior high school. Doing small projects. Here and there. He was good looking, tall and very photogenic. The universe was working for him. The photographer saw his talent and he was soon a rising star. He became too busy to do his schoolwork. Besides, he already made so much money from modeling or photoshoots.

"Your family.. Do they live far away?" Because he was still young and he rented this place alone.

Taehyung looked at your face. You waited for him to answer the question.

"Are we so close that I have to tell you everything about me?" He retorted.

"Tsk, I'm not that curious you can keep the answer for yourself." You rolled your eyes, "If you are finished here. I'm going to rest." What's with him? It was only simple question.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3