Because I am today

Eunsu put the ice tea in front of you. You came to the university with swollen eyes this morning. To her surprise you have an argument with Namjoon sunbae.

"Couple argues all the time. It happened." 
She was sure Namjoon sunbae regretted it very much by now.

"I barely talked to Taehyung.. It's not fair, you know.." The way he put it and how you handled itMaybe it was your own insecurities. You did not want to justify them. You just pour everything..

"I mean, just look at Taehyung. I think every boyfriend will get jealous of him. Well, good thing there is nothing between you and Taehyung, right?" "But of course I would not blame you either if you like him. I mean I would too." You glared at her, it was not funny okay, "I'm kidding!" She laughed.

"I feel bad for ignoring him this morning. He did nothing yet I blame him." He asked if you were okay and you straightly ignored him.

"What did Namjoon sunbae say about Henri?"She was curious about that more.

"He only thinks of her as a friend.. I don't know.." They were together all the time, if he was going to cheat on you. It could have happened a long time ago.. But he didn't. Then again she just dressed prettily lately. Maybe he just realized she was prettier and they had a lot of things in common. Love comes out from a habit. The next thing you know, he isn't yours anymore.The thoughts made you sad. Perhaps you did not show him enough love.

"I think with Taehyung and you, Henri with him. He should've understood you better.." Eunsu interrupted your track of thoughts.

"I don't meet Taehyung that often, he is busy.." Let's just say two or three times a week. Meanwhile, Joonie and Henri meet almost everyday. In university and they lived next to each other, she cooks for him. She is more like his girlfriend sometimes. To him, all of that was just 'friend'. It can't be compared.

"Really? Too bad.. I'd love to see his face everyday to start and end my day." You rolled your eyes, you broke hearted,  she was still in the mood to joke, "What are you going to do then?" Eunsu was serious this time.

"Am I being unreasonable?" Now you question yourself. Maybe you were overreacting, "Do you think I should apologize?"

"I think he will apologize first.."

"I don't know.. He doesn't even text me.." You wanted to punch yourself for being such an idiot.

"I mean he is behind you now.." You turned around to see Joon and Jin. You looked very ugly right now! Ugh, "I'll leave the two of you, okay."

Jin smiled at you, and he waved his hand a little. Eunsu came to him, they talked and left together.

"Can I sit here?" He asked carefully.

"Yes.." You fiddled your fingers.

"Forgive me." He took your hand and kissed the back to it, "I don't know what came to me last night.." He smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry for my insensitivity.. I'm not aware that my friendship with Henri bothers you that much. I won't hang out with Henri anymore. I'll do my best not to be alone with her. I promise.." He thinks about it all night long. Instead of being upset, he should have comforted you right away.

"You'll do that?"

"Of course, I will do that. Baby, between you and everyone I know. I'll always choose you.."
He already decided.

"Thank you.."

"And I'm sorry about Taehyung. I guess I'm just not happy to see you live with another guy who is as .. you know.. handsome as him." He was friend with world wide handsome, Kim Seokjin, it wouldn't bother him as much if Jin was the one who lived with you.

"You think he is handsome?" You chuckled,
"My ideal type is Kim Namjoon." You said softly, you didn't know how to look at another guy, "I never fall in love so hard like when I'm with you.." How gentle he treated you, how patient he was to you. Maybe last night was not the best example but let's not count them in because you had so many memories of his best attitude handling you.

"Thank you, baby.."

"No, I thanked you.." Because without him, it would noy be the same.

You washed the dishes after dinner. Perhaps you were drowned in the song you were listening to when you didn't hear Taehyung enter the house. This morning you were crying in the river and now you are all singing and happy again. He guessed he would never understand a girl.

"What am I doing?" He spoke to himself.

"Oh, you are early." You smile at him. You should apologize to him about this morning.

"Yeah." He answered shortly.

"What is that? Taehyung looked down to the box of cake he bought. He thought eating sweets would set you back, so he bought them to cheer you up.

"It's from vendors, you can eat them if you want." He put it in the fridge.

"Really? Yeay, I crave something sweet.." You thought of asking Namjoon to buy fish bread shape or something, "Oh.. anyway Sorry about this morning.. I shouldn't have taken it on you."

"No worries." At least you apologize.

"And my boyfriend will come over. We will have a movie night. Can we watch in the living room?" Because the TV in the living room is bigger. It's more comfortable to watch.

"Sure. I'm going out with my friends."

"Oh, you have a friend?" You were genuinely surprised, not to offend him. Well, truth be told, He did not. He planned to stay in the hotel.

"I will sleep over at his place."

"Oh, cool." You grinned.

_

"Why didn't you wait inside, hm?" Namjoon pat your head. You waited for him on the porch the moment he said he was on the way from the mart. He bought a few snacks.

"I almost ran to the mart myself." You giggled.
The TV was already on. You asked him to sit while you took the drink from the fridge.
Namjoon chuckled to see the pillow stack you made. Attempt to make the couch as comfortable as it could be.

"Should I light the candles?" He chuckled. You collected some aromatherapy candles lately. Your mother gifted some for you a week ago. Namjoon also bought one for you, the sales lady said it smells sweet

"Yes, please." You came back with his drink.

"It's very romantic, huh?" He pulled you into his lap, if only he did not need to worry about another guy that might be entering the door any second he would kiss you right here right now.
"Taehyung slept over at his friend's." You said carefully. Since he won't be here today..

"He is?"

"Yes.." "You know what that means?" You bit your lower lip. Looking at his eyes and lips back and forth.

"Are you horny?"

"Yahh!" He asked you the same question you asked him yesterday. Why can't he read the situation! You pouted, too embarrassed now."Because I am today." He laughed.

Made up sex is the best.–

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3