If he agrees

Yoongi took the cigarette from him. The Last time Jimin smoked like crazy was when he broke up with you. Now.. he was thinking what he should do with Yuuna. 

"Yuuna was in a relationship with Jungkook."

He figured Jimin found out about that.

"You know?"

"Kath told me." Yoongi leaned on the wall beside him, "Have you met her?" 

"Yeah."

"What did she say?" He should at least let her explain, right?

"I don't remember, I don't listen to her.." There was too much going on inside his head.

"Have you decided what you are going to do?" He hadn't replied to her texts for three days, he knew he couldn't keep ignoring her. Sooner or later, there was action that needed to be done.

"I made her do that.. Because she's still like me that much.." 

"She's cheating. I know Jungkook. He's a good guy. If she likes you that much she shouldn't date him in the first place."

"She tried to move on.." 

"How about yourself? Do you still like her?" He saw good things after Jimin started dating Yuuna again. As much as he didn't want to admit. He looked genuinely happy after a long while.

"I do.."Yuuna received a text from Jimin in the afternoon.

He asked to meet her tonight. He'll go to her place. 

Yuuna covered her dull face with makeup.

She couldn't save anything because now she just highlighted her bad state.

"I'm dressing up for my break up.." She ridiculed herself.

Jin had photoshoots until ten, he barely came home early these past few days. However, Yuuna was too busy feeding her ego to notice that.

"You are here.." Jimin wore his winter coat.

He looked paler than usual.

"You should dress warmly.." 

"I am..." "Do you wanna come in..? It's very cold outside in this season.." 

"That's why I told you to dress warmly.." Yuuna only wore thin layer of shirts.

Yuuna lowered her head, "You don't need to act nice.. We both know why you are here.." She hid her tears. She survived a broken heart two times from him.. she.. should be able to survive this one too, right?

"Let's date if Jungkook gives us a blessing." Jimin cleared his throat. 

"W.. what?" 

"I said.. let's date if Jungkook gives us a blessing. We did him wrong. Let's go see him and ask if he'll let us date." This is what he could come up with.

"He won't let us.." Last time she hurt him badly.

He didn't even look back at her again. 

_

Jin opens the car door for Eunsu. They walked along the Han river. This was not an ideal day to walk outside. The cold was biting. Jin watched her face carefully. She hadn't said anything since they left the house.