It's already broken when i get here

"Your dad forbids tho, "He added, "She is just talking nonsense, ignore me. I shouldn't think about it too much." This was stupid.

It just bothered him knowing someone had..a place in your heart before him.. visiting you during the night. Kissing you.. and probably moreHe lowered his head. He knew he shouldn't think like this, Finish the meal. Let's head back after.." You could read his uneasiness. They were written on his forehead.

You placed your hand on top of his."You can come.. but make sure no one sees you. You are the dorm leader, I'm not sure what the teacher would do to you if they found out.."

"I'm embarrassed right now." He was so happy, no, he was beyond happy to hear you.

"Just be careful.." You were amused to see his reaction. He was surely adorable.

The two of you were heading back after dinner.Both minds were occupied. It's not that you regret allowing him to come to your dorm. Wouldn't it be weird? What would the two of you be doing? Study? Talk? Play chess? Could he play chess?

That's not the concern now...

The two of you were only holding hands so far.You looked up to him.

He is just a big fluff cutie bear. You snuggled to him, resting your head on his shoulder.

"I always feel safe with you.."

"Good thing.." You felt his lips pressed on your forehead..

Namjoon looked around your room.It was simple and pinkish. He didn't know you were into pink. They were soft colors.. just like you.He touched the book you read. What an interesting chapter you were in. The room was smaller than he thought. The bed.The bed was exceptionally .. cozy for one person.That fact made him uncomfortable.

You weren't in the room when he climbed up.He was much more buff than Jimin. That window is not easy! It had been ten minutes. You probably went to bath. Bath...

His eyes caught a broken frame on the table.There was no picture on it. Strange.

"Oh, you are already here." You dried your hair with the towel.

"It's already broken when I get here." He showed you the frame.

You chuckled, "I know. It fell."

"You should clean up the glass pieces properly.What if it hurts you.." This room was suddenly.. getting smaller with both of you inside.

You hang the towel on the back of the door.

"I kept forgetting to get rid of them. I'll do it soon." You smile at him, "Is it hard to find the window?" He wasn't usually scaredy-cat but he just got goosebumps all the way here.

"No.. your window is the only one opened. How about locking it until I knock?" What if other people get in? The bad one.

"I went to bathe.. I'm worried you waited too long."

"It's indeed scary outside." No need for a guard if he wasn't coming to see you, he wouldn't come at all, "Is your room the one in the corner of the dorm?" Because he heard about two rooms. It was only rumor... Maybe he shouldn't say something about it.

"Yes. Kath joked about someone hanging herself here.. I don't know if it's true or she is just messing with me." She said that the first time you met her, "She probably only joking.. right?"

His eyes were tracing you from below to top.

You wore pajamas. Looking all comfy..

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You looked down, "The weather is getting cold so I wore long sleeves." You couldn't sleep well lately. A little warm could give the comfort you longed for. Jimin was usually cuddling you. Bad habits are hard to erase.

"Nothing. You look cute." Effortlessly cute.

"So.. what should we do?" "Could you play chess?" The two of you were standing five feet apart. You reached for your drawer. Looking for the chessboard. Your dad used to play with you."Play chess? I could. But why?"

"I don't know.." You wondered too.

"It's awkward, isn't it?" He felt the same.

He wrapped his arms around you, "You can continue to read, I'll read with you." He said as he picked the book from the table.

"Wouldn't you be bored?"

"I wouldn't." How could he get bored if he could be beside you.

"I've been reading this for weeks now. I can't finish them." "Because you keep distracting me." You pinched his cheek.

"Ah? Should I stop texting you for a while?" He was supposed to be studying too, but that was the last thing he wanted to do now.

"I like texting with you more..." With him, your heart was light. There were no heavy and painful feelings.. because of this happiness when he was around, you did not owe it to anyone, "Should i let you read for me?" You asked. His low voice was kinda soothing.

"Hmm.. okay." Joon sat on the floor, resting his back on the edge of your bed. You sat beside him. He is warm. You like that feeling.

He started to read from the page you left on, you hear him attentively. Peeking the pages through his arm. He was much bigger so it was uncomfortable. Namjoon chuckled, "Sit here." He continued.

You blushed. Was he doing this intentionally?He placed you to sit between his legs. His arms were surrounding you. It was indeed making you easier to see the teks he was reading. But..

"This position.. is a bit ambiguous." He cleared his throat, he finally noticed. He just thought to make things easier for you. He hid his face on your shoulder. Your shampoo smells so nice.

"You are so cute.." You laughed at him. Ruffling his hair, "I'm comfortable." You leaned on him.He read a few pages as the two of you were discussing the plot of the book. He had a wide perspective on everything. Each of the words that came out from his mouth had a high sense of quality. No wonder he could be school president two times in a row.

"Go to your bed." It was two in the morning now.

You were yawning."You'll sleep here?" You asked half asleep.

He helped you up to your bed."I don't think it'll fit us together.." He strokes your hair.

"Hmm.." You scooted closer to the wall, giving him some room. He hesitated to join. It was already hard distracting himself from kissing you. He laid down beside you carefully. Unlike you he was wide awake. He didn't think he could close his eyes at all.

Keep your hand to yourself, Kim Namjoon. He warned himself.

"You smell nice.." "You know I like you more than I thought.." He was just very nice to you, "Can I hug you?" You turned around, facing him.

"Very much allowed." He chuckled. He stroked your hair again. Kissing the crown of your head.You wrapped your body comfortably on his.

"You are like a teddy." You were sleepy but your mouth kept blabbering stuff.

"Me?" You snuggled into his chest. Nodding, "Sleep already.." He ruffled your hair.

"Good night, Joonie.."

"Good night, baby.."

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3