I won't regret it

"Thank you for dropping us." You waved to Kath

"Yup." Yoongi rolled up the window.

It was a good week. You had a lot of fun with them and the best time with Joonie. Got to see his other kind personality.

"Hmm? You'll stay in the hotel?" Since your parents weren't here.

"Yes, I will rest a couple days and go back to my dorm early." It was too expensive to stay in the hotel but your dad gave you more money than usual. He was spoiling you since you live away from them.

"I see.." He helped you with the luggage. Kath dropped you in front of the hotel you'll be staying in. She was offering you to stay in her place. But you humbly refused.

"Aren't you coming?" You thought he would stay with you. At least for a night..

"Ah, actually.." He doesn't think it was a good idea. It was good but full of temptation.

"You don't want to?" "After this holiday you won't see me as often as before." You were only teasing him, you would probably try to get a proper sleep right after checking in. Ofc, you were more than happy to have him as company, "I.. guess we have to start getting used to it from now on. It's okay.. I understand." You reassured him, "I'll go up now." You took your luggage from his hand.

"Baby, baby, I mean I would love to hang out a bit.. But I can't stay.." It would be better if he did not.

"Okay... you don't need to stay." You chuckled.
The room was already booked online by your mother. You took the card from the receptionist and headed to the room.

"Should we order some pizza. I miss the food from here." You washed your face, "I want to bathe first. You could bathe too if you want." Realizing what you were saying to him, you quickly corrected them, "I mean after me.. n.. not together!"

"I know." He laughed, "Go bath, I'll order the pizza." He said.

The two of you were talking about the vacation.About Yuuna and Jungkook who were glued together. Jin unhappy behavior. Kath and Yoongi. They were literally your best people together.Jimin went back earlier than everyone. He said his mother called so he had to cut the vacation short. The mood was lighter after he left tho.

"They are fit together. Jungkook seems like a good guy.." You said. Yuuna was still in love with Jimin, her eyes were lingering on him, "Jinhyung, doesn't like it." Namjoon cuddled you, he let you wear his shirt after bath. It was much bigger and smells like him. Nice.

"He never liked anyone with Yuuna to begin with." Joon understood his best friend.

"Hmm, I guess.. Do you think he will hate me if he knows about me and Jimin?" Would he hate you? But you wouldn't expect him to congratulate you either. Looking at his face, you already know the answer.

"What's on my face now?" He chuckled, he quickly turned shy if you stared at him for too long, "Baby.." He cooed.

"Nothing.. I'm very lucky to have you in my life." You kissed his nose. Placing another kiss on his forehead, lips and circling your arms on his neck, deepening the kiss. His fingers move delicately on your skin. The two of you were burnt with a desire to conquer each other. You straddled him. Breaking the kiss. He looked at you with a gentle gaze. Not that he didn't think to do it with you.. He did, countless times.