Little innocent myself

You covered yourself with the duvet, "It's bad idea from the beginning." You continued.You shouldn't ask him in the first place.

"What? No, it's not at all.. I just.." "Don't cry.. baby, let's talk about it okay?" It must hurt so bad. He thought it was impossible, how could his thing fit inside you. But it was and he tasted the pleasure people bragged about.

"I'm sorry that you are not the first one to see me, but.. I'm a little innocent myself.." Maybe he will take it to consideration if you mentioned them, "I..-"

"Baby, I never thought of that! I love you, all of you. It doesn't matter who saw you first.."He already took your first.

"Then.. why didn't you finish?"

"Ah.. it's because I'm stupid." He chuckled, "I'm sorry my love.. It won't happen again. Don't kick me out.. I want to cuddle you.." Joon put his pants back, "Come here.." You quickly climbed back to the bed hugging him by the waist. Resting your head on his chest.

"I'm a mess.."

"A beautiful mess." He corrected. The way he is able to comfort you right away, "We don't have to do it now.." Namjoon strokes your hair.

"Okay.." You hugged him tighter, "Stay will you? Don't leave me alone.."

"I'll never leave you.."

"Actually.. I want to do it because I want to tell you something.." You already think of it before and decided, "You should apply to the college you want. I think.. you shouldn't consider me here at all. I will be happy if you do your best. I don't want you to regret it in the future.."

Namjoon was a brilliant guy. He will stand out wherever he goes. He knew all the points you made were for his own good but he still couldn't think of anything else beside you. Anything could happen when the two of you were apart.. What if.. your feelings fade, or his..

You traced his bare chest, "I will try to get in the same one.. I'm not as smart as you but I'll try my best." You spoke with your parents and they were totally supportive about it."Baby.." The whole time he was worrying about your feelings for Jimin. You were thinking about his importance. He told you that he would decide later. But the truth is he couldn't because he doesn't want to be separated from you at all.

"We will separate for a year.." "I'm sure we can get through it." You spoke your mind, "I'll be busy preparing for the exam and all. You'll be adapting in your first year.." "It will work somehow." You smile at him.

"It will. Thank you for thinking about me before I did it myself.." Loving you was worth all the heartache. He was glad he confessed that day.

"It's you who always thinks of me first.."

"Do you already considered where you'll live?"

"Oh, me and Jin plan to rent a place together."It was the plan before you were with him.
He wasn't so sure now. However, it was too expensive to rent a place alone.

"Ah I see.. I'll look for a place near you guys later." Jin applied to Seoul University. Most likely Yuuna would follow him. You could rent a place together with her.

"You think about a lot of things." He smiled. This small head actually worried about many things, "Thank you for worrying.."