Did i perform well?

Your parents drove you to Seoul. They wouldn't stay and went back immediately. Apparently your housemate wasn't coming yet. She was still on vacation. She had the card and all.Joon offered to stay in his place for a few nights until your housemate comes. Your dad kept his mouth shut. Letting you make your own decision.

"You have a lovely place." This was the first time you came to his flat.

"Go freshen a bit. I'll prepare a meal." He had a small kitchen set. He wasn't a pro in fact his sister forbade him to cook. She told him to only boil water in his kitchen.

"I can help." He was treating you like a princess that didn't need to lay one damn finger.

"I can do this, come on.. We cuddle after eating. I have a bucket of ice cream, we can eat it together." He hushed you.

"Sounds nice, okay.." You were sold to his plan.

He took out the dishes his mother packed. There was plenty. Enough for days.His room was neat. You laid on his bed. They smell like him. Soothing. He got a new perfume.You sniffed the pillow.

"Baby.." You didn't come out after a few minutes so he came to get you, "You could sniff me too. Totally allowed. Smells even better here."

He hovered over you, "You wore my shirt.."

"Can i? I'm not opened my luggage yet.."

"You look better than me on it." For a year he always looked forward to this day.

"I'm close.." You whimpered.His fingers massaged your clit.They moved at an incredibly fast pace until your knees gave up.

Squirting on his hand.

He fixed your position, rubbing his tip on your entrance, carefully sliding in. Your wall was sucking him in, earning low grunts from his mouth. Your legs were jelly, you were still overwhelmed by the third orgasm and honestly you couldn't be bothered by how he finished himself. He seems to have a good time from the face he made when he thrust inside you.His hand kneading your breast, he was concentrating until he let it all out.Collapsing beside you. Catching his breath.

You watched him with a small smile on your face. It's been a while since the two of you did it..Because of the distance and all.Noticing you were looking at him, he got up, caressing your face.

"Was it too rough?" He kissed your bare shoulder, cuddling you.

"No.." Rough was not the word you look to describe the ecstasy..

"And?" He kissed your nape. Biting your ear, "Baby?" Your soft skin that smells like him, the love bites that crest on them, how was that not arousing, "You don't like it?" He thought it was quite good, "Am i hurting you, baby?"

"It's different..." You replied, rubbing his arm.

He smiled, amused, "Good difference?"

"It's.. satisfying.." It's.. you did not know how to put it precisely. Making love with him was immaculate. You did it many times with Namjoon, there were times you were not able to finish.It was not because he was bad or he was not trying hard enough. He did, in fact he always put your needs before him. He was gentle, everything felt warm and refilled your heart. It made you feel loved. All the time. This time .. He made you orgasm, three times in a short time.