It's only fair for the three of us

"What will you do?" Kath was standing behind you, she was not a sneaky type but she could not help but worry about the two of you. She is afraid there will be screams and yells and pulls hair or something like that.

Other students were preparing to leave the dorm for the weekend, she wanted a smooth transition until everyone left.

"Kath." You were surprised, "I don't know..." You did not expect her to forgive you so easily.. Should you be more worried now?

"She gave you a blessing just now." Yuuna sounds genuine. At least to her ears. 

"I won't get back with Jimin.." You will repeat this many many times!

"If you say so, anyway, I saw Joonie on the way here. There is no one in our building that he will be looking for except you." Your little prince.

Was it wise to see him with messed up feelings?

"Go and see if he is really outside. Put your stuff in first. You stay for the weekend, right?" You don't have another place to go, "Me, too. We will have fun." You squint your eyes at her.

The idea of having fun between you and her is different. Much different. Kath greeted other students and chatted with them a bit. Every girl in the dorm looked up to her. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. You did not quite like her in the beginning, she seems like someone who is too much on everything. It's just the way she takes care of things.

Yuuna leaned on the back of the door. She heard your voice with Kath just now. She couldn't hear the conversation clearly, but she could guess.

Kath also knows about you and Jimin. She sealed her mouth tightly, huh..

The tears were slowly streaming down on her cheeks. She was overwhelmed. It's better this way, she convinced herself. Yuuna tried to stop her tears.

Why does she have to cry over someone who doesn't care about her feelings? She looked at his eyes and she found there was no love for her. There was no us. Never.

All the kisses, cuddles, they shared was nothing for him. They were never really together as a couple but she loves him. She truly did. They have been together since the first year. Everyone knows she was his as he was hers.

Yuuna didn't blame you at all. It was not your fault if Jimin is in love with you. Not your fault. She promised she won't act stupid or hating you for it. She was the one who forced him into a relationship with her despite knowing he had no feelings toward her.

He must be very cold hearted. He broke up with her as if a year was nothing. She admired his indifference. If only she could do the same. Her heart was aching, she needed some time to fix herself. She wants to be able to see you with a smile and tell you that she is going to be okay. So you won't be worried about accepting Jimin.