It's a He

Shit. Shit. Shit. Joon grabbed his shirt and went to the living room. He fell asleep last night. He didn't even remember moving to Jackson's room.

"Good morning or is it a good day. Breakfast?" Jackson just woke up himself.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"Henri did, didn't succeed. You snore like a bull." He cackled, "You two fell asleep until the movie was done. I should say, it's.." He scrolled through his phone, showing the pictures on the screen. Joon cuddled up with Gyeoul. Seems like he mistaken her as you, "International playboy."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Where is she?"

"Just leave five minutes ago."

"Alright, bye!" He felt bad, Gyeoul must have felt uncomfortable. He had to say something to her. She lazily walked to the bus station. In a second, Joon was already behind her.

"Henri! Wait for me." He called her out.

She was blushing. She didn't know how she ended up in his arms. Even though she was happy inside, she felt it was embarrassing.

"You are awake." She was trying to escape.

"I waited for you, but you left me." He said jokingly, "About last night.."

You looked at the watch on your wrist. Joon was not in his flat. You've been waiting for him for half an hour. His phone must be dead.There were no calls since the two of you talked on the phone last night. Where could he be? "I also think the same." He grinned.

Gyeoul stared at him with a big smile on her face.Thinking this morning was very bright and how warm it was last night.Unrequited love like this is also fine.. as long as she is able to see him everyday. As long as she could help him. As long as she could see his dimples and be a person who was close to him. Between the boys, Joon was the only one who treated her nicely. He looked out after her. He was a natural caring person. He took her side most of the time and helped her with things. Maybe he was being nice just like he was to other friends too.. but.. she still fell for him..

"You are not listening." He chuckled.

"Oh, sorry... I'm hungry!" She apologized.

"Me too.." They were leaving without having breakfast. Jackson was still waiting for them to return. He prepared a feast. Breakfeast

"Once again, I'm really sorry about this morning." "I.. This is embarrassing..." It was out of habit, to grab you in his sleep.

He likes to inhale the smell of your hair. The scent from your skin. It was nice.

"It's really fine." It was a win for her.

Joon caught your figure waiting in front of his flat.

"Babe! You are here!" He ran into you. Hugging you who was confused. Where did he go out with Henri early in the morning? "Have you waited for long?" "My phone died." This was the same clothes he wore yesterday..

Gyeoul's smile disappeared as she watched Namjoon kiss you, engulfed you in a hug. The two of you were like the main character in a love story while she was only a side character..Namjoon probably would never know her feelings.

"You didn't come back last night?" You separated yourself shyly. He just kissed you here in front of the building with Henri watching?You glanced at her. She covered her heartache with a smile..