Can I?

"Congratulations.." Kath pat his shoulder, they were in the monthly meeting for dorm leaders. Only trivial things before leaving for the weekend.

"She told you?" He smiles sheepishly.

He was kinda glad you told someone about it already. He thought you would want to keep the relationship secret first.

"Yeah, I must say I'm impressed, Kim Namjoon." When you told her this morning she must have said she was surprised you accepted him readily, "Are you okay with it?"

Because she was sure you probably still have slight feelings for Jimin. It was too fast.

"I think so." He was trying not to rush you. But in the end he was still asking if you want to be his girlfriend and to his surprise, you accepted it.

He woke up late this morning. He texted you all night long. The two of you talked about so many things. And the more he talked with you, he found himself falling deeper. He wishes he could have more and more time with you.

"Do you think.. Does she still like him?" He was happy you accepted him, but it would be a lie if he said he wasn't worried about your history with Jimin. Things were quiet, Jimin never approached you back or tried anything.

"Hmm.. she accepts you." About feelings, who could see what's inside your heart? "Even if she did ( still like Jimin ), she must've considered it before accepting you right?" "Don't worry." She reassured him.

Namjoon nodded in daze. He is your boyfriend now. He shouldn't think about your past relationship and focus on what's ahead of you.

"If you like her, trust her judgment." That's all she could advise.

"Namjoon Kim has a girlfriend now?" A voice interrupted. Chaeyoung was the leader of the third year girls' dorm. She heard a bit of their conversation. She was busy in school organization so she didn't hear much about rumors amongst the students.

"No." Kath answered in his place, "He has a crush on a second year student in my dorm." Chaeyoung is Park Jimin's older sister. Not many students knew this fact, not because they hide that fact, it's just that they never cross each other at school. But she once warned you about getting back with Jimin so Kath knew about it.

"Is that so? You are in your third year, so you should focus on your studies. It's my final year." They were preparing for college.

"Ah, yes. You should study. Don't think about any girl at all." Kath nodded at him, her eyes were signing him not to say anything further.

Yoongi came with Jungkook who was talking and laughing about something. The guys sit next to her. Their relationship was rather calm and sorted. Maybe because they start as best friends. Chaeyoung signed everyone to have a seat and started the meeting after the second girl dorm leader came.