Do you hate me now?

You went back to the dorm.You just left him there. You can't look back because you think you would be weak and accept him again. You couldn't wander around when your face was all like this.

"You ok?" Kath knocked on your room. Teacher asked her to check on you, "What happened?" She asked the moment she saw your red face.It must have something to do with Jimin's bleeding arm.

You were crying again immediately. Couldn't hide your feelings anymore, "Oh God.." Kath hushed you, hugging and patting your back, "Tell me what happened.."

"I ended things with Jimin... I don't want to keep lying to Yuuna.." She will dump you as her friend for sure. Kath was sure you and Jimin were loving each other dearly. She could see that. She was curious what made you take the decision.

"I don't think it's wise to tell her if you still want to be friends with her. As long as you don't see Jimin anymore." "I'm not telling you to lie. Jimin probably broke up with her first."
This secret was consuming you alive.

"I won't see him anymore." It was wrong.Kath wasn't a hugger person.. seeing you in great heartache, she wrapped her arm around you. Hoping it will calm you. Somehow.

"Stop crying first.. I'll tell the teacher you don't feel good. Rest first. I'll see you again later, ok?"

You nodded as you contained your sob.Yuuna looked for you after class. You did not come back to the class until the last lesson.You rarely skipped a class.

"Y/n!" Her face lit up when you opened the door for her, "Is something happening? You look pale?" How could you betray someone like her? She is so precious.

"Yes, I forgot to eat..." The nervousness took over your hunger. But now it's back. Yuuna gave you the candy she always carries around.

"Do you want me to buy you something?"She asked cheerfully.

"That's okay.." Looking at her smiling like this you were relieved. Thinking it was only the right thing to do, breaking whatever you have with Jimin, "I'll grab some later."

"Let's go to the cafeteria, I'll treat you to something yummy. Should we ask my brother and Namjoon to join us?" She really likes the idea of you dating Namjoon. The guy was mature and considerate. She thought anyone could be lucky to have his heart. And it would be best if you were that person, "Get ready okay? It's been awhile since we had dinner together."

Yuuna thought you must be missing your family, that's why she didn't ask why you were crying. You have traces of tears on your face. She wanted to cheer you up. You have a family here, too!

"Brother!" Yuuna waved her hands. Namjoon was eating with Jin. His eyes immediately locked at your gloomy face, "What a coincidence!"

"I also thinking about asking you two to have a meal together!" She sat beside her brother.Namjoon pulled the chair for you. You mouthed a small thank you to him.