Because you want the girl

Joon talked with his classmate. They were self-studying for the last lesson. Jin was skipping class.In his final year he wanted to experience and have memories from his school days.

"Can we talk for a second?" Chaeyoung signed the classmate to move.

"What is it?" They were rumored to be dating in their second year. Chaeyoung was an extraordinary student and she didn't let just anyone approach her. They should've some qualifications.

No one was good enough. She only talked to some people including Joon. No other male student, that time they think they fit each other. They were both smart and physically attractive.Unreachable for the others.

"Your girlfriend. I told you she is not a good person."

"You start with slandering my girlfriend?" Joon chuckled, "What do you hear?" She won't come speaking like this out of sudden.

"She dated Jimin while Jimin was still with Jin's sister." She didn't remember her name. And that wasn't the point of the story.

"It was in the past."

"What kind of girl does that? Aren't they close?"

"Stop right there. Chaeyoung, I thank you for your concern.. They were not-"

"You knew they cheated on Jin's sister and still date her? Does Jin know this?" She didn't expect him to know this. Turns out he knew and he still dates you.

"Know what?" He returned because it was too boring to skip class. He thought of asking Joon to go with him, "Who cheated?"

"I heard her for the first time." However he didn't believe his ears.

Joon was quiet. This was a crucial moment.His words were like a double edged sword. It could both help or put him in disadvantaged situations.

Maybe he was already in a disadvantaged situation.. He had to prevent further damage.

"Was Y/n dating Jimin? Or Jimin was cheating on Yuuna with her? Which one was it?"He knew something was going on between you and Jimin. Every time the two of you were around each other, there was a strange atmosphere. Even if you did not talk to Jimin in front of the others, Jin found that super weird. He ignored his gut because his best friend and dear sister were fond of you. Your innocence attracted them.

"Say something god damn it!"

"They used to date in middle school." Joon said carefully. Jin scoffed when he heard that. He wasn't surprised, it just proved he was right, "Those feelings caught them." He was uncomfortable explaining all of this to Jin. Not because he was his best friend but the time where you were with Jimin. The lines between right and wrong were blurry.

"What do you mean by that?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows, he simply didn't understand.

"They saw each other."

"I swear to God. Get to the point." If he was as muscular as Joon he swore he'd give him a good kick for beating around the bush.

"They were seeing each other when Jimin and Yuuna were still in a relationship." There was no escape on this, only unfiltered truth. Joon couldn't lie to Jin. He wishes he could avoid this situation.

"I don't understand. So according to you, Jimin and your girlfriend were seeing each other." Jin laughed, mockingly.

"Yes.."