Do you like someone?

Tiff applied some lip tint on Alea's mouth, she smudged it with her finger. Giving it a natural look. They were doing make-up before the class started. Henri watched them attentively. She was never interested in this stuff before. She watched them doing makeup like a hundred times.This time, she paid attention for real.

"What's with you? Want to try?" Alea smirked.

"No.." She retreated to her chair.

"What is it? Something seems to bother you."

What's with the way I dress? It's comfortable. I can move freely. No jerk will eyed my body like I'm some kind of slut. But she wanted Namjoon to notice her.. He likes a feminime girl. Just look at you, a perfect dolled up girl who curls your hair early in the morning. She wants that attention..

"Help me.." She asked hesitantly.

"Sure?" Alea answered straightly, "Help you with what?"

"Shop with me... teach me how to use.. those.."Henri pointed at Alea's make up pouch.

Alea and Tiff exchanged glances. Were they misheard things? Or Henri just asked them to give her a makeover.

"Say that again. Slowly." Tiff locked her eyes with her. Henri gulped.

"I want to shop for new clothes and learn how to do make-up.. A basic one.." She was not sure if she could do it.

"I've been waiting for this day for so long! You ask the right person. We won't let you down!"

"Where are the girls?" Jackson frowned to see Namjoon and Eric were alone, "Aren't they supposed to be here like an hour ago?" They planned to go watch together. The movie started in half an hour. Jackson got all the tickets.

Namjoon asked if you wanted to go with him, but you had to cook for Taehyung and wouldn't make it on time. So you just cursed at him.

"They are going shopping." Joon replied.

"Henri, too?" Jackson frowned. How unusual for her to join Alea and Tiff.

"Oh, yes." Eric smiled smugly, "I never see that coming." Clearly he had something else in mind. Not a good thing.

"Why?" Namjoon read a book.

"Do they shop in the boys section? Henri usually shops with us." If they went out shopping.Henri always follows them. Like always.

"Maybe she wants to try something different this time." Namjoon didn't put much thought into it.

As long as they got along well.
"Maybe they shop for underwear." Eric is always curious how Henri looks with girly dress, whether a tight shirt, maybe some short skirt like Namjoon's girlfriend.

"Ew. You have a dirty mind." Jackson ridiculed.

"What? Is it only me that thinks Henri is actually pretty? Come on, be honest. If she dresses properly. Namu's girlfriend won't stand a chance. Henri is hot."

"Y/n is the prettiest." Namjoon shrugged.

"What do you think?" You served all the dishes on the table, a few simple dishes you were confident with.