Untitled Part 59

Eunsu put her lipgloss on. The class was done for today. Jin had free time so he asked if the three of you could go watch a movie together. Joon would join after the movie because he had something to do.

"He is not here yet right?" She checked herself on with the small mirror from her bag.

"Nope." You chuckled at her, "Should I remind you again you have a boyfriend?"

"Ah, yes. Such a mood killer. He said he'll visit me this weekend. I'm looking forward to it."She winked at you cutely, "Aish, a patient girlfriend like me will also run away if he makes no effort to keep me happy which he rarely does these days." He kept busy with this and that.

Sometimes Eunsu didn't look for him anymore and kept him busy with his work. Surely it was lonelier than it seemed.

"I'm so jealous of you and Namjoon sunbae.."She said this countless times, "Y/n nie.. do you think he's from our college? How come I've never seen him before?"

"Who?" You looked at the direction she pointed at. It was Park Jimin. He happened to see into your direction as well.

"Y/n!" He waved his hand.

"You know him?"

You gulped, "Yes." Why was he here? You and Eunsu walked to him.

"Long time no see. You look well." He ruffled your hair, "Hello." He greeted Eunsu.

"I'm Eunsu, Y/n's bestie. You look handsome, oppa." Eunsu and her weakness towards handsome guys got you in awe.

"Do you hurt your eyes or something?"Jin sneered from behind, "Your standard is supposed to be as handsome as me." Jin flicked her forehead.

"W.. why are you here?" You asked Jimin. You couldn't think of any reason he would be here, "You have a friend here?" He probably came to meet his friends. 

"No, I'm looking for Seokjin. Can we go somewhere else?" 

"We're about to go to a movie. You can come." Eunsu offered, she is being too friendly.

"No. Let's go talk there." "You two wait here." Jin got the feelings the reason he came here. Jin signed Jimin to follow him. They went to the cafeteria in the corner. You and Eunsu sat on the bench outside.

"Jin doesn't seem to like him." She was a good observer, "Who is he?"

"It's complicated.." You didn't know where you should begin with Jimin."We have at least fifteen minutes. I'm all ears."

You clicked your tongue, "Hmm.. too sum it up. He used to date Yuuna. They broke up and now he got back with her again. Jin never liked him." Jin's adoration to his sister was known by Eunsu too. She found it adorable. Big brother takes care of his little sister.

You did skip so many facts between the explanation you gave to Eunsu, hopefully you would never need to explain them further.

"Hurry up. My ladies are waiting." Jin crossed his arms."I'm dating Yuuna again." He started. Because Yuuna kept avoiding telling this to Jin. Jimin initiated to see him on his own. Jin never liked him, he was aware of this.

"I know." Every Time he saw Yuuna came back from outside. He felt pity for Jeon Jungkook.

He should've stopped dating her sister back then. He should've been more persistent.
"I'm dating her and this time i will treat her better. I know you don't like me. I'm serious with Yuuna now."