Something about Rain - Begin

"Oppa, no matter how long I look at you. I never get bored.." Eunsu sat next to Taehyung.

"Wah.. I think I will fall in love again.." Yuuna sat on his other side. 

The man gulped in silence.

"The two of you have no shame. I'm embarrassed." Jin snorted. 

"What? Are you jealous?" Yuuna snickered.

 Jin rolled his eyes, "Sorry for my sister and this stupid girl." He lightly flocked Eunsu's head.

"Yah, what is your problem..!" Jin and Eunsu did not hang out together as often as they used to. They were still good friends. You told Jin whenever he decided to chase Eunsu, you will support him. You wanted at least she had a chance to know what it feels like to be treated nicely by a guy!

"Here is the pizza. Please help yourself." You carried the pizza while Joon was in charge of carrying the soda. He did his duty full of responsibility.

"Why did you let him carry the drink? What if he spilled all of them?"

"Hey!" Namjoon protested. "They have caps. So it should be fine."

"Baby, are you doubting me too?" Namjoon asked sadly. He was slightly pouting. 

"Everyday, baby.." You kissed his cheek, "Don't take it too heart. Everyone knows how clumsy you could be. There's no shame in that. I still love you the same." You pat his head.

"Baby.."He cooed. He was not sure if he should be happy or offended.

"Ahh, this couple.." This meeting was not planned at all. The three of them come together with intentions to bother you and Joon. Taehyung happened to be home. Jin ordered the pizza on his treat. He just received a big payment from one of his photoshoots.

He made quite a lot of money and was considering dropping out.

"Thank you for the meal." Eunsu took the first slice, "Oppa, do you want some?" She asked Taehyung.

"I'll get it myself, thanks." He was very uncomfortable sitting between these two girls. He looked at you, giving a signal to move them out.

"What? You want soda?" You gave him the drink. You can't read his clue.

"I bought beers too." Namjoon said, in case anyone wanted an alternative.

"Sunbae.. do you plan to make Y/n drunk tonight?"Eunsu cheered him.

"Ah, not at all." Why would he? Namjoon playfully scrunched his nose at you, "Right, baby?"

"I'm drunk with his love already." Jin made a disgusted face, "Jin sunbae should get a girlfriend too! Didn't you have two work will models? Are they all taken? Why did you two live like a monk?"

"To avoid scandal you know.. Brother, should i try to be a model too? I want to date a handsome and tall guy this time." Yuuna was pretty. You sure if she was serious, she could grab on to it fast

"You already dated a handsome and tall guy but you hurt him for a short guy." Jin retorted.

"Can't you forgive me already?!"

"Excuse me." Taehyung can't sit where people shout at each other in his ear. He walked out to the small garden beside.

"You made him uncomfortable."

"I think we are all.." Taehyung was not easy to get along with. But he's a nice guy.

"He's single, right, brother?" Yuuna pestered her brother

Jin glared at her.

"Don't even think about it!!" 

"You too!" He warned Eunsu as well. The girl only laughed hard. 

Namjoon gave him a can of beer.

Taehyung took them, he didn't enjoy these kind of drink. But he guesses he can't keep refusing him. The laughter coming from inside the house. You, Eunsu and Yuuna were teasing Jin. Things were better with them.. Eunsu recently got back with her boyfriend and Yuuna was trying to live the best of her life. Sometimes it was so hard that she wanted to see Jimin in the middle of the night. She didn't have that much courage. Taehyung's lips curl up to see your funny face. Things were always fun with you.

"Do you like Y/n?" He was staring at you so intensely that he forgets your boyfriend is here.

"Y/n? Look at her closely. She is not my type, she's talking a lot. She makes weird sounds when she laughs, you know she bites her nails if she is stressed? And she is a very messy person. It gives me goosebumps to think I have to live another day with her." "But.. she's also very caring.. when she smiles, it's the most beautiful face I've seen.. whereas, I've seen a lot of pretty faces.." You get yourself in trouble for life.." Just look at you..."I think I like her..."This was not what he expected in the beginning!

Namjoon panicked, "W.. what?"

"Don't worry.. I don't plan to take her from you."

"Why would i? She's happy with you. Why would I ruin that?" Joon this and Joon that. Namjoon is a great boyfriend, he had to admit that, "As long as you treat her right and make her happy.. She won't know.."

"Is that a threat?" Namjoon felt weak on his chest now, he shouldn't have asked him in the first place!

"Only if you feel threatened." Taehyung smiled, a man like him who never has a nice family, wouldn't know how to treat a girl. To have it on his own.—

Namjoon got into the room. He just left the bathroom to brush his teeth. He joined you in bed, enveloped you inside his muscular arms.

"What do you two talk about? Looking so serious?" Namjoon and Taehyung talked outside. The two of them were glancing at you from time to time. You sure they talked about you, "Did he say something about me?" Geez, he must be complaining about your bad behavior to Namjoon.

"Hm? Nothing. I found him quite interesting." And now he kinda understood the annoyed feelings you had with Taehyung. He had an effortlessly pain in the ass personality. He didn't even need to try hard.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we really should adopt him." Namjoon chuckled, he kissed your head repeatedly, "Baby, i'll always make you happy okay?"

You chuckled, "What's with you?"
There was a time you worried that Namjoon would change his heart and leave you. However he always loves you the same, even more. He might have dyed his hair, put on some piercings, tattooed somewhere only you could see but he's still your Namjoon. And you couldn't wait to live an adventurous journey with him. Until the two of you graduated together, chasing each other's dream, marriage, having little him and little you. Maybe one or two children. How sweet it could be.. That time surely is not near.. however everything with him was worth living for.

"If we live together. I could sleep with you by my side every night and wake up to see you first thing in the morning.." Just the thoughts excite him.

"Sounds romantic , isn't it?"

"With you? Always." 

by bangtanboyspersona

your vote means a lot to me <3