Your Housemate

"He did not think of me as a girl." She once tried to seduce him, like she saw on the internet. Fucking bad attempt. He did not look at her. He did not even notice what she was trying to do.

"You dress like a Hobo, even Eric lowered his standard, he still won't date you. He date that fucking Jessica for God's sake." Tiff blew the smoke out.

"What should i do?" She was a mess. She couldn't do anything right.

"What should you do? Stop dressing like this or whatever fashion sense inspired you. This was fucking suicide." Tiff pulled her shirt out from her saggy jeans, "Fucking stop taking your brother's shirt."

It was comfortable okay! Every time they bought the wrong size of shirt. They handed it to her. They could've nicely told her, they bought her something. Gyeoul loves her brothers.

"Next time I see you on these, I'll burn it along with you.."

"My brothers like me in these shirts..Don't you love to be supposed to accept your flaws?" It was a very romantic idea.

"Isn't it better if they accept you after being your boyfriend?"
When They came back from the restroom, the couple was not here anymore.

"They went back first." Jackson said.

"They are soo naked tonight." Alea spoke as she stuck her tongue out at Gyeoul.

Joon returned to his own flat today. He ran out of underwear even though he barely wore them around.He kissed you good bye in front of the door.So close to pin you over them.

"What the.." The kitchen was a complete mess.

Your foods scattered on the table, your snacks also eaten. This girl! You didn't touch her stuff a bit but as soon as she came here, she ate your food? You stride to her room. You were about to knock on the bedroom door when it opened, revealing a fresh good looking boy in sweatpants, topless, drying his hair with a towel.

"Sorry!" You turned around in reflection. And she brought a boy too!! You gulped, "Can you call out the girl you are here with?" He was already wearing a shirt.

He pointed at you, "You are the only girl here."

"No, I'm supposed to have a girl housemate." Where were these guys coming from?! It was a she. You confirmed!

"I paid rent for a year to the girl." "I guess you are the roommate. She didn't mention anything tho." He said indifferently.

"Do you by any chance still have her number?"

"I have it. Wait.." He scrolled on his contacts.

It was the same number as the one you had, "She moved into her boyfriend's place." She told him she needs the money fast. He was the only one able to pay full a year.

"You are a male." This can't be good...

"Last time i checked yes." He smirked, amused."You can't live here." You walk back and forth around the living room.

You don't know him, you also did not know the girl you'll be living with, but at least she is a girl.
"Well, sure can. I paid for it." He folded his arms, "If you don't like it, you can move."Your mother also paid for a year, it wouldn't be easy to get another place and you just move in for God's sake. You had to throw all the packing and unpacking again. You gritted your teeth in frustration.