Park Chaeyoung

You rubbed your eyes, expecting your neck to be hurt, but it didn't. Feeling a pair of arms secured you warm and full hearted, you snuggled to the crook of his neck. Inhaling his summer scent.

"Hi, baby.." His dimple shows up, "You awake.." He kissed your forehead. He found you sleeping on your study table so he moved you to the bed.Cuddling you.

"You come.." Planting soft kisses on his skin. Namjoon hugged you tighter.

"Yes." You hugged him back.

"Didn't we agree for you not to open the window unless i knock?" He strokes your hair.

"I opened them for fresh air." You chuckled.

"Is that so?"

"Hmm." You nodded, "I thought you wouldn't come." Jin mentioned a pre test that will be held in two weeks. He should be busy.

"I am.. but I missed you."

"I missed you too. Then thank you for visiting your girlfriend."

"Sounds like I deserve a reward." He said cutely

"Sounds about right." You giggled. Giving him a light peck.

"Teasing should be a crime." He pouted, barely taste your lips, "I should get you handcuffs." Realizing the ambiguous meaning he quickly added, "I swore I don't mean it that way."

"You are hilarious as always.."

"I'm still pure." He kissed your head, my mind is not tho...

Kath walked with you to the library. There was a book you wanted to borrow. She was free. These days everyone is busy preparing for the final exam. In a few months Namjoon and Jin will graduate. As expected Joon ranked one from three classes. Jin was doing well himself.If Joon was not busy with his study he usually handled the school organization. He was about to hand his position to the Vice President.

"I heard he was accepted into Seoul university." He received his letter of acceptance two days ago.

Jin was still waiting for his reply. At this point he wasn't sure he would get accepted.

"Yes." He was very happy and the two of you had little celebration.

"My parents told me to study abroad, Yoongi wants to stay here." Both of them were richie rich, their family knew each other, too.

"What do you want to do?" Kath was smart but she had no motivation to do her best. Her life had been arranged. She could leisurely spend some time doing nothing and still be great.Her brother was working with her parents now.

Taking after the dad. Someone to continue their business. Kath will also do the same after she finishes college.

"I don't know what I want." "I do wanna have fun but my mother won't like it." She chuckled.

She was under pressure too.

"You'll surely have fun either way." She knows how it is done.

"I don't want to have a long distance relationship." She unraveled her thoughts, "Sounds hard. Me and Yoongi have always been together since forever. I don't know if I would do okay without him."She slandered the cold guy every time she had a chance, but they were truly messed up with each other's life. In a good way.

"Yeah.." You'll be a long distance too, soon.

He can't climb on your window again and he wouldn't be in this city anymore, "You will do fine.." She wants to believe the same, "Maybe Yoongi would follow you? He doted on you."

"Nah, we argued and he insisted on staying." It was not the first and clearly won't be the last, "Yoongi is an old fashioned guy. He dislikes adjusting to a new environment." She was adventurous, he was the anchor, "Maybe we should break up.." If she had the heartbreak now, by a year she should be fine.

"Don't act rashly.." You advised, "It will work somehow, I believe so." You smile at her.

Kath ruffled your hair, "I'll date you. How about that? We'll keep it from Joonie." You laughed at her. She must be out of her mind.

"I'm fine."

"You try it first, this long distance relationship shit. I'll ask for testimony after half a year." Since you'll have it before her.

"Okay." The two of you giggled.

"This is a library. If you two want to chat, go out." Chaeyoung sunbae.

"Chaeyoung sunbae, long time no see." Kath greeted her. She did not answer, "Let's go." The last thing Kath wants now is for Chaeyoung to throw unpleasant remarks at you. But maybe she was too late for that.

"I want to talk to you."

"I'm not." You did not want to get involved in any matters with Jimin or his sister. You had enough.

"Is that how you talk to your seniors?"

"Are you talking with me as my senior or Jiminie's sister?"

"Both." In the end to avoid unnecessary drama you follow her out to the nearest bench. Kath was waiting in the library. She chatted with the librarian. The girl could survive everywhere.

"What is it?"

"You were in a relationship with Jimin while he had a girlfriend." Jimin has been acting unusually for the past few months. She confronted him and he broke down. Telling her everything.

"We were not in a relationship." Unbelievable. Why would he tell his sister knowing she hates you so much?

"So it was a casual relationship?" Casual.

"Why are you asking questions? Did he tell you this?" You exclaimed.

"Does Joonie know you are that type of girl? Seeing your best friend's boyfriend behind her back?" Just what the hell he told her.

"They broke up."

"Because of you." It was true..

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3