I apologize

Kath was already in the dorm when you came back. She didn't go home for the weekend. Probably Yoongi, too. She was playing with the other girl.

"Come back so fast?" She raised her eyebrows up and down.

"I missed you." You chuckled.

"Charming as ever." "Go put your stuff and join us. Or you are too tired?" She winked."I'm fine." "I'll go take a bath first." The weather was hot all the way back.

"I see you are 'sticky'.. Go ahead, take your time." You rolled your eyes. Where she got all that ambiguous phrase.

Yuuna said she'll be back with Jin tomorrow morning. When you looked at her, there was a trace of guilt.. She was much stronger than you.She was still sitting and talking to Jimin as if the break up did not change their friendship.

"Dinner with Joon?" Kath knocked on your door. You continued to read your book so you didn't come out and played with them. You didn't realize it was already dinner time.

"Oh, coming.."

"He is waiting for twenty minutes." One of the girls told her. He didn't rush so Joon just stood there waiting.

"Ah, really." You rushed out wearing your slipper and came out to see him. He was reading his book. He smiles after seeing you.

"Sorry, I didn't notice the time."

"It's okay. I'm memorizing this formula."

This guy here made you grateful for the world.

Jin came out from the restroom. He saw you waiting in the hallway. Your eyes lit up the moment you saw him.

"What? Are you stalking your boyfriend in the restroom now?" He snorted.

"I apologize." You did a little bow to him.

"Hmm.." "You need to be clear. What are you apologizing for." He signed you to follow him.Was he so busy you had to intercept him in front of the restroom? No other place to talk?

"To make Joonie lie to you.. He did it to protect me. It was because of my mistake." He wouldn't lie and keep that stuff from Jin if it wasn't because of you.

"Your mistake was taking your best friend's boyfriend? Was there no other male?" First time you came here, Yuuna immediately liked you. She greeted you and was all friendly.

Introducing you to her brother and his best friend, "I never liked Jimin and I welcomed any girl to take him from my sister but not to see him behind her. Especially when you know how much Yuuna likes him." Jimin broke up with Yuuna because of you. And got back with Yuuna also because of you.

You lowered your head. Not a night you spent with Jimin without thinking about how badly you betrayed Yuuna. Not a single kiss from him you didn't owe it to her. It was a price to take a person that wasn't yours.

"Why didn't you be his girlfriend after they broke up? I'm sure you look forward to it."

"..." Because you hurt Yuuna enough. You didn't want her to suffer more seeing Jimin with you.And you were too scared to be happy like It could be taken from you any second. Those feelings were real and burdened you..

"Tell me why." He repeated his answer and still got no answer. Whatever comes out from your mouth.. he wouldn't believe it. Might as well save his time and let him decide by himself."Why did you date Joon?" Jin crossed his arms.He liked you less to be with Joon now. He wouldn't want you to hurt his best friend.

"I like him.." Everything about him to you.. was patient and secure. You felt safe with him and for the first time.. you were not worried about loving him back with all of you.

"The same as you feel with Jimin? You are going to leave him after you are bored?"

"No.. I'm not going to leave him.." The things with Joon were different..

Jin nodded and nodded, "If you ever think to break his heart, I'll.." "I don't even know what I could do. I can't hit a girl."

"Jin.. Joonie .. he could date another girl, he could fall out of love and be with someone else.. well, i hope he would never fall in love with someone else but.. he only has one best friend.. What he did for me.. please don't punish him for that.." "Hate me instead.."

You weren't worth his lifetime best friend.. "What if I want you to leave him?"

Joon climbed in through the window. He smiled widely and quickly placed a kiss on your head several times.

"Jin talked to me. We are friends again."

"He did?" You hugged him back, inhaling his warm scent. He shampooed his hair today.

"Yeah.. He is now copying my papers." He looked so happy.

"I'm glad.." You invited him to sit with you, "Help me with this, will you?" Circling your arm around his waist in a spoiled manner.

"Hm? This is easy. But I want a kiss for each line I wrote." He was good at negotiating.

"Each line?" Well, it was kinda a long line.

"Each line, my lady." He had two lines already.

"Fair enough." You kissed his dimple cheek two times, and three and four.

"You talked to him.." He stopped writing.

".. did he tell you?" Joon strokes your hair, caresses your face.

"Did he say something?" He worried Jin might say a few uncomfortable things. He didn't want you to feel worse than you already were.

"No.. but i wouldn't say it was a delightful conversation, too." You smile at him, "If he wants to be friends with you again. It's all worthy.." You could accept that.

"Thank you, baby. I appreciate it.." He kissed you, forgetting about the papers that need to be done.. but you weren't worried. You could do it yourself. You needed him to do you now.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3