"breakup" (takehina breakup)

takemichi p.o.v:

It was a bad windy weather. 'guess it's going to rain really hard today' I thought. There seemed like a burden on my back, something I wanted to get rid of.

I think I don't like hina anymore..? I am not really honest with myself. I think maybe it's just a small thing I shouldn't care about. But this. This is where I lost it.

I dreamt of him, again. I keep on dreaming about him.. why won't he go away? I have an amazing girlfriend.. how can I think that way about him when I am already in a lovely relationship. fuck him, really, I want to. But I don't think I'd be at the top anyway.

I don't know. Maybe I should be honest with my feelings? But hey! I'll still save hina no matter what. I promised naoto I'll save her, I'll save everyone..!

I knew it was a bad weather.. but it felt like I can't wait anymore. I picked up my phone and called hina.

....
.....
......

she didn't pick up.

but then, I got a message.

hina: hey uh sorry I can't call right now takemichi-kun, what's up??

takemichi: I uhm want to meet up.. I want to talk to you about something.

hina: oh uh sure, where?

takemichi: it's a bad weather.. I don't think you should come out. Maybe I could come to your dorm place?

hina: awh you're so sweet! sure.

takemichi: yeah..

◇ After a while ◇

hinata p.o.v:

There was a ring on the doorbell. "I'll go get it" naoto seemed annoyed. "Naoto I'll get it don't worry!" I stood up, and started walking towards the door and then I heard naoto say "you don't deserve takemichi." I thought I just misunderstood what naoto said since it was spoken in such a low voice.

I opened the door. Takemichi-kun was here!! "I-i.. I wasn't even ready takemichi-kun!" I was so embarrassed..

"hina.. I want a break."
'WHAT?! TAKEMICHI-KUN.. AND ME APART?!" I thought. "why.." I couldn't say anything but just ask him that while tears formed, flowing through my cheeks, falling onto the ground.

"hina-chan. please don't cry. I don't think this will work anymore. I always feel so guilty, while being in a relationship with you and thinking about him-" just ask takemichi said 'him' he stopped exposing himself. "Him?" I stopped crying. "I don't blame you takemichi-kun.. will we still be friends though?" I asked. I haven't ever thought of loving the same gender, but I really wanted to know how it felt. "Yeah! Of course!" Takemichi-kun replied with a slight smile.

Narrator p.o.v:

"Takemichi-kun?" hina asked in a slow voice. "Yes hina-chan?" Takemichi looked very confused, as for hina was grinning slightly, just as the cold breeze could be felt by both of them, hina grabbed takemichi's wrist and dragged him into her house. "H-hina-chan?!" hina dragged him into her room, and locked the door. After a while, she yelled: "naoto! Me and takemichi-kun will be discussing a personal matter so it's better if you don't listen our chats!" "whatever!" Naoto replied back, shouting his lungs out only so his sister can hear him.

"So. Who is 'him'?" hina smirked, ignoring the fact she faced a breakup not so long ago. "N-no.. there's no- no one?" Takemichi stuttered, his skin turning red from the embarrassment. "Shush! Tell me who is the lucky guy~" hina was going to say something only to get interrupted by her lovely brother who unlocked the door by the keys. "I heard everything, hina, you were crying a while ago. And now you're so eager to know who your ex likes?" Naoto, who was trying his best to dodge his sister's things flying towards him, said that only to have a death wish.

"It's mikey. Isn't it?" Naoto seemed serious as fuck. Takemichi was so red, even his ears started to blush. He was too embarrassed to accept the truth infront of someone else. Hina who thought naoto was kidding, did a slight giggle giving a hint to naoto he made the conversation awkward, but looking at how takemichi reacted to naoto words, left hina's mouth fully open.

---------------------------------------------------------

☆ A/N ☆

more chapters will be out later. :)

This took 3 days wooo---

(723 words)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••