mistake? (dramitsu)

omlll my wrist hurts sooo bad
smut!!<3
requested by Ophelixsan !!
using those final arc looks (where was takehina wedding.. NO TAKEHINA HERE BTW BECAUSE I'M XIAO) NO THEY'RE NOT THAT OLD YET SO LUNA AND MANA R JUST TEENS
LUNA = OLDER THAN MANA AND YOUNGER THAN MITSUYA
MANA = YOUNGER THAN LUNA AND MITSUYA.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

draken was just- so shocked and.. upset. watching his fiancé flirt with another girl just like that.. it's alright though. a part of him isn't surprised since emma continuously asked him questions about you know.. a gender liking the same gender.

and the girl she's flirting with is takemichi's wife.. where the fuck is that idiot??

draken didn't mind it much since.. it's just a matter of flirting, right?

no, that was until emma kissed hinata, and hinata kissed her back.

draken's heart shattered into pieces, his lips curling up into a broken smile.

man.. he wanted to cry.

he turned away, taking a bottle of alcohol and gulping it down.

tears formed at the brim of his eyes, gulping down the liquid. he felt dizzy, gulping it all down in one go..

he sat down on the sofa, closing his eyes.

"hey, hey, are you crying, bro?" mitsuya patted draken's head. "no.." draken turned his head away, wiping the tears that didn't slide down yet.

"what happened?" mitsuya frowned slightly, worried. he sat beside draken, patting his back. "uhm.. it's e-emma.." draken's voice cracked.. that must've hurt a lot..

"oh? what happened to her?" mitsuya asked. "she cheated on me.." draken turned his head away.

"oh.. ken, I'm sorry. you deserve better" mitsuya got up, patting his head.

"no!" draken looked down. "I understand why she did that.. I'm not the best.. i-i.. I know!" yeah no it looks like draken is at his peak of crying. come on now, isn't it obvious? he loved emma so fucking much.

"no.. draken, you should find someone who's loyal, you know.." mitsuya sighed, sitting back down and pouring slight alcohol for himself in a cup.

"since when did you started to drink?" draken asked. "trying it for the first time, you can say" mitsuya smiled, gulping it down.

"neh~ I don't get the hype about drinking at all. that tasted worse than champagne-filled chocolates" he stick his tongue out.

"hey, those are tasty, whatchu mean worse!!" draken chuckled. "no, I once ate those champagne-filled truffles and I did throw up. that was in high school though" mitsuya chuckled. "wait I think I saw a shop nearby here for them, don't move from here" draken stood up, walking away, while the younger nodded.

a few minutes later, draken returned, telling mitsuya to close his eyes and open his mouth.

mitsuya gave a soft nod, doing as said. draken placed the chocolate in his mouth, mitsuya biting and eating it.

he later opened his eyes, giving a soft smile. "neh, kenken, that was tasty~ what was it?" he asked. "liquor-filled bonbons" draken answered, stuffing another in the younger's mouth.

"gahh, I can't take liquor much I think.. though I just drank a cup of alcohol and tasted two of these bonbons, I'm really dizzy~" mitsuya pouted. "bahah, talk about lightweight!" draken chuckled.

this was good.. him just being with mitsuya makes him forget about emma..

"hmm, I'll take a quick nap, don't disturb" mitsuya rested his head against draken's shoulder and the older nodded.