babysitting. (hakkamitsu)

omll uwhahhahhshs
FUSJSHDJEJS
I MISSED WRITING SFM??
also no daily updates anymore... BUT I'LL UPDATE 2-3 TIMES A WEEK (or at least I'll try).
fluff<3
(shiba siblings are on good terms)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

hakkai was holding hands with mitsuya, admiring the older as he talked about some stuff.

"so, do you understand, hakkai?" mitsuya smiled. hakkai was caught off guard, letting out a fake-cough. "one hundred percent" hakkai smiled back, while mitsuya let out a chuckle.

god knows, whether mitsuya squeezed hakkai's hand either purposely or unconsciously, but damn, hakkai loved that. he was lost within the thoughts, his heart fluttering as mitsuya suddenly stopped walking.

oh no.. was he staring too much..??

"eh?" mitsuya kneeled down to match-up with the three year old kid's height. they were just walking by and the kid tugged onto mitsuya's pants.

"hello, kid" mitsuya giggled, ruffling the young girl's hair.

"m-mama.." she sobbed, hugging mitsuya and crying onto his chest. hakkai was dumfounded, mitsuya stood back up, carrying the kid.

"where's your mother?" hakkai questioned, tilting his head. "s-she left.. hkh! me.." she sniffed, looking towards hakkai. "p-papa" she stopped crying, pointing at hakkai.

"mama, papa.." she first pointed at mitsuya and then hakkai.

.

..

...

"don't laug-" "BAHAHHAHA SHE CALLED YOU MAMA" hakkai burst into laughter, wheezing. "hakkaiii!" mitsuya pouted. "sorry taka-chan" hakkai was still laughing, looking towards the kid.

she narrowed her gaze a little when she saw hakkai rest his arm on mitsuya's shoulder.

the little girl slapped hakkai's hand off mitsuya's shoulder softly, pouting. "my mama.." she rested her head on mitsuya's chest while mitsuya muffled his laughter.

"excuse.. me?!?!?" hakkai pouted. "MY taka-chan" he hugged mitsuya in jealousy.

"MY MAMA!" "SHUT UP!!" pure silence..

"waaa.. mamaaaa.." the kid started crying, while mitsuya glared at hakkai. "fine, your mama.." hakkai crossed his arms, pouting.

"yayayya!" the kid cheered, giggling. "what's your name, love?" mitsuya gently caressed over the girl's cheek.

"himawari!!" she smiled. "hima- what?" mitsuya tilted his head. "himawari" hakkai repeated.

"aww! isn't that a pretty name!" mitsuya kissed himawari's cheek, who looked towards hakkai and smirked.

'this little..' hakkai gritted his teeth. "what? are you planning to adopt her or something?" hakkai tilted his head.

"yes!!" mitsuya cheered positively.

"I'm a legal adult.. stop staring like that!!" mitsuya insisted, pouting. "and i know how to treat a kid unlike someone" he stick his tongue out. "it's not my fault my mother didn't gave birth to an another child after me!" hakkai squinted his eyes. "you don't know how to play with them either way!!" mitsuya giggled. "how.. how funny of you to assume! I can treat this child like-- I'm her mother!" hakkai took the kid in his hands.

..and himawari started sobbing.

"I don't think she likes you" mitsuya chuckled. "whatever.. we can't just adopt some random kid, first we need to file a report on a missing kid, if it's cleared that the parent abandoned the kid, we can adopt her" hakkai took his phone out, dialing out the police's number.