"you're only mine, understood?" (sanrin)

top sanzu, who's rlly obsessive and yandere!!! (I js found out, listening to the same genre-type music for ur chap, helps u write more easily)

also sanzu nd rindou r together

aaaaand sorry requester, I don't think smut would suit this scenario, yet I added some spicy parts!

requested by Ophelixsan !!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

rindou was just by the lockers, opening his locker as he took out his chemistry's book. his brother didn't come to school today, apparently he caught a cold. rindou sighed, ruffling his hair softly as he walked over to the chemistry class.

he was first to reach there. his friends had some different classes today, so he couldn't really chit-chat with them for a long time. he sat down on his seat, his seat next to a large window. there was a girl standing down there, happening to notice rindou, she waved her hand to rindou, who smiled, waving his hand back.

there was a pink haired figure, sitting down near a tree who noticed the girl wave at someone- no, not someone, it was rindou. sanzu gritted his teeth as sanzu noticed rindou wave back to her. was it jealousy? yeah, it was, he isn't even hesitant to admit it. sanzu sighed as the bell rang, he had chemistry class too, so he just stood up, taking his chemistry book, which was just beside him. seems like he already took it out of the locker. it was about time, the girl smiled softly, talking to her friends saying things like "oh my god, I think he likes me back!" or.. "i'll ask him out tomorrow!" nothing wrong with it, yeah, him and rindou are already together but it just makes him.. furious, them just assuming he likes them back? disgusting.

sanzu sat far away from rindou, though he was eyeing him most of the time. it seemed like he was almost obsessed- no, no, cut the almost part too. sanzu smirked softly, as he eyed the girl who previously waved her hand to rindou.

sanzu messaged the girl to meet with her so they can sort things out

sanzu was quite worried about his lover since rindou didn't talk to him all day. but that was also because he was quite tired and sleepy. he almost dozed off in the lesson 2-3 times. it REALLY worried sanzu, though he was more focused onto stop that idiotic girl tryna get up with his man.

after school, the girl, who's name apparently was 'alisa' showed up first, having a small-talk with the older until sanzu came up to the main point.

"please stay away from rindou." he spoke politely. "and what if I don't?" alisa responded. woahh, this girl got some nerve, huh? "then prepare for the worse" sanzu smirked softly. "ouh? watch me do something wayyy~ cooler tomorrow~" she was totally planning something. it ticked sanzu off, gritting his teeth, he put his hand up, fisting it up as he was about to punch her, but someone held his hand.

"you shouldn't hit girls, sanzu" rindou held his hand, softly pulling it closer to kiss his hand. sanzu turned red slightly but smirked, looking towards alisa who just stood there, dumbfounded. "but rin, she said that she's gonna do something tomorrow with you that's gonna tick me off.." sanzu smiled, whilst the girl just stood there, trying to process things.

'they're... together...??' she thought, stepping back slightly. "oh?" he held sanzu's waist, making him face him and he later on kissed him.

alisa gulped down, turning around and walking away. rindou held sanzu's waist tighter, kissing him passionately, but that was until sanzu took control, pushing him towards the wall.

sanzu walked over to him, pinning him against the wall as he kissed his neck. rindou let out a soft whimper in response, clenching onto sanzu's uniform.

"ah~ how I missed this, rin~" sanzu smirked, softly nibbling onto rindou's neck, as he slowly loosened the tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

"e-eh- sanzu.. we are out in a public place right now.. why don't you continue later?" rindou muttered.

sanzu chuckled, letting go off rindou. "fine, fine" sanzu smirked.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  AAAAH NO NO I SWEAR I'LL FULFILL YOUR REQUEST!! THIS WILL HAVE A PART TWO IN WHICH THERE WILL BE SMUT (HOPEFULLY) but first I'll work on the manila mikey x takemichi req<3