misunderstanding. (ransuya)

GUYS, COLLEGE AU!
this au has been stuck in my mind.. I'm sure you would love this au implemented on these both!
au:
basically mitsuya is the school president, who likes his vice-president, yumi. ran is a troublemaker who makes trouble to get mitsuya's attention. but he can't easily get scolded by the younger until he deals with he vice-president, but mitsuya gets the wrong idea and thinks that ran likes yumi and that yumi likes him back. what he doesn't knows is, ran likes mitsuya, but yumi likes someone else, who's a girl.
basically a big ass misunderstanding--
requested by Ophelixsan !!
SMUTT<3
ran and mitsuya are sophomores (19-20 years old)
yumi is a freshman (18) (and a spoiler character, akira too)
MITSUYA HAVE THOSE LONG HAIRS WHEN YK HE BOWED DOWN TO MIKEY-
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"yumi-senpai, takashi-senpai! there is a fight in the cafeteria, ran haitani and kaito nakumara!" one of the student council rushed to the office. "where are your manners?" yumi putted the teacher's papers on her desk. "no time for that! haitani is gonna kill kaito-kun!" he panted, yumi let out a sigh. "I'll handle it, taka-kun" yumi smiled over to mitsuya and walked away. "I know I can count on you, yumi" mitsuya blushed slightly. god.. just how much he loves her..

"break it, haitani!" yumi warned holding ran's arm back. "tskk, always this damned lil' girl.." ran muttered to himself.

yumi pulled ran back off kaito. "why did you hit him.. he could have got badly hurt!" yumi frowned, her hands on her hips. "because I can?" ran stood back up, walking away.

"you're not excused yet, haitani!" yumi held ran's wrist.

"let go off my hand, you piece of shit.." ran muttered, his eyebrows knitting slightly.

and of course, mitsuya walked in the worst situation.

"what is..-" his eyes widened, stepping back slightly.

yumi is holding ran's wrist and they're both looking at each other.. are they.. in a secret relationship..?

"oh! it's not what it looks like, taka-kun" yumi smiled, letting go off ran's wrist. mitsuya narrowed his gaze at their hands.. fuck, he's jealous.

"okay." mitsuya walked away.

'did I do something wrong..? that's the first time I've heard him use such a harsh tone..' yumi thought, following mitsuya.

ran stood there, his mouth slight hung-open. damn, he loves mitsuya.. he always mesmerizes him..

ran let out a sigh, walking away though his heart was still beating at it's fastest pace.

"taka-kun! what happened..?" yumi held mitsuya's hands. and damn, just from such a soft gesture, he heated up. "it's nothing.. I just feel like I have a fever.. sorry if I said something wrong back there, I shouldn't have interrupted" mitsuya replied, holding yumi's hand.

"oh! ran was walking away without giving the office a visit after his actions, so I was just telling him to come along with me" yumi explained. "oh. alright" mitsuya smiled.

time passed by and ran was sitting in his class. he surely was looking at the teacher but his mind wandered somewhere else.

to mitsuya.

it's just whenever he thinks of the younger, he feels so hot and flustered over him. he knows it's impossible to even interact with him due to his own problematic and troublesome personality.

he rested his head on his palm, looking down to the floor as his thoughts wandered to almost impossible scenarios with the younger.

"ran, is the class work written on the floor or the board?" the teacher spoke out. ran looked over to the teacher. "right.." he held his pen, writing down notes in the notebook. but all of a sudden, he doodled mitsuya. he let out a soft chuckle. god, he's so distracted because of someone who would never get with him..