secret (mitake)

Just saying the chap has smut--

---------

"Wh-what do you mean mikey-kun?" Takemichi, the poor innocent little boy asked as staring into the lustful black orbs of the older infront of him. "You know perfectly what I am talking about, don't you" mikey replied to the little blonde innocent angel while reaching farther in his shirt.

"what..no..?" Takemichi tried hiding his blushing face, with his bare hands, which were taken off not so later by the boy above him. Mikey started teasing Takemichi's nipples as he was attempting to take his own shirt off by his other hand. Slow moans could be heard by the angel beneath him. Well, not much of an angel who couldn't live without p0rnhub.

Takemichi looked directly into mikey's eyes, who was already staring his boyfriend moaning his name. I-uh-uhm-are-uh.." Takemichi couldn't stop stuttering as mikey just stared at him on about the noise his boyfriend made earlier. Mikey leaned towards Takemichi's face, and started kissing him. He later on bit takemichi's lower lip tons of times which caused them to swell a bit. He leaned towards takemichi's ears, and started licking his earlobes, which clearly caused Takemichi to moan loudly, than before. "Unbuckle your belt right now or I'll just tear it apart" mikey lustfully looked at Takemichi, who was pretty hesitated by seeing such side of mikey. Since someone was above him, staring at him crazily caused Takemichi to hesitate more and accidently tightened his own belt, eventually failing to loosen it. "I-.. uhm.. mikey-kun..-" Takemichi hesitately looked at mikey, who was staring at takemichi's belt, totally annoyed. Mikey however ended up tearing, breaking his boyfriend's belt.

"Just look at me, mkay 'mitchy? ♡" mikey tried seeming much friendly causing takemichi to be comfortable about what was going to happen. Obviously he wasn't a 11 year old idiot who didn't knew about fucking. He literally bought comics, Mangas on that genre! Takemichi just stared towards mikey who was completely naked, as well as him, himself was too.

Mikey slowly entered two of his fingers inside takemichi's hole. Causing takemichi to cry in pain, which later on turned into pleasure. Then three, and finally he took all of them out. He could see his boyfriend panting, trying to catch his breathe. But long enough, to make his life more miserable mikey already pushed his d1ck inside takemichi's hole. "Fuck..- you're so damn tight, still 'mitchy.." mikey groaned while takemichi just moaned his pretty 'mIkEy-KuN' off. Just as he wouldn't stop spamming in real life, his lover's name, of course, mikey whispered slowly, but clear for takemichi to hear since his moans were getting kinda outta hand, "call me manjirou" mikey looked towards takemichi who was a damn moaning mess. "I.. ngh.. ah.. no.. how can I call you by your- ugh.. birth- fuck! Mikey-kun slow down please-!!" Takemichi was seriously dying in a way, he could hardly even speak. However, at least he wasn't crying. But mikey seemed so sure he'd cry later, like for sure. "I said call. me. manjirou" mikey's eyes were full of lust as he thrusted harder as he finished the word one by one. "Mi-OKAY.. STOP WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING SO FAST--" takemichi just yelled this outta nowhere and started cover his face from his hands. Mikey thrusted harder, and faster than before, and started leaving bite marks, bruises, and hickeys all over his body, just like he was marking his own border, trying to tell that he owns takemichi. "Don't- go to fast- we.. have.. a meeting tomorr- ngh..~" it was obviously hard for takemichi to speak so he just prevented from opening his mouth to talk either from moaning. "I want to hear you moan on my name, 'manjirou'. Go on. I'll do anything to hear it" mikey looked towards takemichi who was dying by yelling to mikey to take his fucking d1ck out of him. Mikey just ignored and thrusted even harder. "f-fuck stop mik-" takemichi's mouth was covered by the sweating blonde haired boy, who's hair were a big ass mess. "It's manjirou" mikey said as pretending this was the last warning. He could hear takemichi yell, beg for him to stop. He even cried but mikey just ignored him and fucked him harder. Takemichi was whining. Tears flow everywhere as the naked young boy was moaning at the same time. "manji-manjirou..--~" takemichi finally accepted his defeat and let go of mikey's shoulder, putting it on his mouth. Well mikey wanted to hear that, and he got it. Mikey finally let out of takemichi. Takemichi thought it was the end of the 'fuck-session' so he just got out of the bed and surprisingly he could still walk. He tried going towards the washroom when he could feel someone slam him towards the wall. As said before, mikey 'sincerely' wanted to show his love and in order for that he said he'd fuck his boyfriend so much that he won't be able to walk.

"Not satisfied" mikey whispered into takemichi's ear as he smirked. "Bend down" takemichi was still in front of the wall, in the opposite direction in order to not see mikey. "M-mik- manjirou. I am tired can we do it later?" Takemikey was surely not tired but he had to make an excuse to not get fucked again. "I didn't ask for your consent?" Mikey said as he slipped his hands infront of takemichi, grabbing his d1ck. "Ngh.. no.. stop..~" takemichi was so embarrassed by himself. "Oh. Since when did you start giving me commands? I am your commander, did you forget?" I mean, he wasn't wrong whether they're fucking or not, it doesn't changes mikey's place from being toman's commander. Mikey took his hands off takemichi's d1ck. Takemichi was already bending down, putting his hands on the wall so he can stand still. Mikey did the same, he putted his hands on takemichi's hands and grabbed them. Takemichi again could something in him, moving around faster.

Mikey started thrusting faster. "mnn..-- manjiro--uu~~ hah.. harder ple-- please..~ ahn!" Mikey just groaned as there was a sudden message at takemichi's phone. "Uhm-" mikey put his hands in takemichi's mouth. "Shut the fuck up. Is that dumb fucking message important then this?" Mikey was right once again. Who knows if mikey is drunk and doing this out of no where? Or maybe what if they never get it to do it again? Takemichi just loosened himself towards mikey. "Fuck me harder." Takemichi switched positions looking into mikey's shocked lustful eyes as takemichi tried to look away, avoiding eye contact and seeming very shameful. Mikey just carried takemichi. "No need to be shameful~ you're my boyfriend after all! ♡" mikey said as he laid takemichi on his own bed.

Since takemichi was beneath mikey he could see his hard d1ck. okay fuck. Would it even fit in takemichi's mouth if he tried helping him? "Manjirou. You're hard..?" Takemichi blushed. "Oh you noticed so quickly. Mind helping?" mikey smirked. Takemichi surely was horny as fuck but this man never thought of sucking someone's d1ck. "To be honest let's do this work with standing". Mikey dragged takemichi on the floor. The blue eyes angel was on his knees staring at his boyfriend's hard c0ck. Takemichi started sucking it slowly. Mikey groaned; "f-fuck.." takemichi looked like he was guilty for making him groan. "You're doing good job baby, keep going.. ah~" mikey moaned.

Takemichi was well-praised by mikey which made takemichi think he was doing good job, so he sucked further as the whole d1ck was in his mouth. Mikey looked at takemichi and smirked. He patted his lover's head and suddenly grabbed him by his hair and started moving takemichi up and down on his d1ck. Tears fell down from takemichi's eyes. There was a saliva strand connecting from takemichi's tongue towards mikey's d1ck. "Mikey-kun you're still hard?" Mikey was panting but as he heard 'mikey-kun' he once again grabbed takemichi by his hairs and made his head bob up and down. "it's fucking manjirou you stubborn slut" hearing those words come out of mikey's mouth was the first time takemichi heard and saw this side of mikey. "I-I'm going to come--" mikey said not long before he came. Takemichi swallowed the liquid obediently. Takemichi slept right after the session. After a second realizing how beautiful takemichi looked while having all bruises, bite marks over his body while sleeping, mikey putted the blanket on both of themselves and hugged him from the back and slept.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: dw we all are going to hell.

1449 words.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••