jealousy ! (mitake)

YDJAJAHGEGAHAHWJ smut!! (obviously- xd)
fluff.
good ending au!!
AU: they're all over the age 18!! takemichi and chifuyu live together, all parents are dead! (including baji's and chifuyu's) shin is alive, akane was just a dumb hallucination towards koko, which he realized after kissing inui!! I guess the ships are obvious but here:
mitake
bajifuyu
hakkamitsu
drakemma
hansaki
kokonuI
kakuiza
I somewhat like kazutora x naoto.. let me know- if you want a fic on them!!
right, these ships follow in this au aswell!! which means they're either dating or crushing!! ok that's all!! (kisatake are friends, hanma good boy + everyone in toman)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was the spring break. More-over, the last week of spring break. Mikey arranged a meeting-- but he said it was in a park plus, no one is supposed to be wearing the toman uniform, and it was not of all members, just the division captains and vice-captains (/his friends). Since it wasn't a busy day from anyone's side, they all agreed. But pretty sure it wasn't a meeting, because if it was.. why wasn't draken aware of it?

"waaah... takemichi, a meeting, but at the park?" chifuyu spoke, putting on his hoodie because it was pretty cold. "welp, I dunno either, 'fuyu" takemichi spoke. "let's go" takemichi finally was done. "wait, atleast wear a jacket or a high-neck! It's cold bro!" chifuyu spoke. "lemme correct you, IT'S HOT" takemichi yelled. "man from what sand are you made from... it's literal so cold, I am wearing a shirt underneath this high-neck, and then a warm thick hoodie" chifuyu spoke, somehow trying to prove his point. "meh, I'll more likely catch a cold-" "if I get it from you- I am kicking you out" "hey! I pay to live here?!" takemichi jokingly replied, making chifuyu chuckle. "alright, let's go then" chifuyu spoke.

"wow. what a meeting, mikey" baji clapped sarcastically. "I was lonely, emma is here with me too" mikey spoke, looking at draken. "ugh, where?" draken spoke, somewhat hiding his face in embarrassment. "I don't know, find her?" mikey spoke and draken nodded. "so?" "waiting for 'fuyu" baji spoke. "oh okay" mikey responded.

"hiiii ♡" chifuyu spoke. "heyyy ♡" baji responded, kissing chifuyu.

"I am definitely out" "same" mikey responded.

(A few minutes later)

"oh my god, do you know, mikey is here?" the girl spoke, smirking. "oh ma gahh, stawppp" the other girl spoke, blushing. "I am thinking I'll ask him out!" she spoke. "oooh~ good luck!!" the girl who was smirking earlier responded.

and takemichi and chifuyu were standing at the back. takemichi clenched his fists, his smile dropped. chifuyu looked at him. "hm?" "disappointed" "she'll get rejected, 1M%" chifuyu encouraged. "It still hurts, y'know" takemichi responded with a tone of sorrow. "just tell him the way you feel!" "I am gonna start crying" "nooo, shhh, look- I am here!!" chifuyu spoke, making funny yet adorable faces to make takemichi smile.

"oh my god- he's coming here!" she spoke. "okay!! wish me luck~" the girl spoke. Takemichi was so jealous, and mad- and sad..

Just as the girl made one move, takemichi ran towards mikey's direction, hugging him slightly from the back.

'he's totally unconscious, yep.. he would never do it- jealousy consumed my precious baby' chifuyu thought as he sighed.

"takemitchy?" mikey whispered slightly, and stopped walking, causing baji to stop walking as well. Takemichi didn't even bother looking at mikey, he was slightly crouching down, hugging mikey from the back, and looking at the girls with a pout expression. mikey looked over the girls too, they were staring back at takemichi, either gritting their teeth or crying. 'oh' he thought and later on smiled. "takemitchy~" mikey called out, grabbing his chin and inching his face towards his own. "uh-uhm!" takemichi uttered out, finally back to his senses. Mikey smirked, he left no space in-between their faces and crashed their lips, not caring whether anyone is seeing them or not, using his tongue professinally.