I hate you with all my will. (rinzu) *part 3*

WELL HELLOOOOOOO
GUESS WHO'S HERE!!!
UR LUHVLEY CHAMPION!!!!! I'm jk lmao wtf
anyw!!
previously requested by @tina_yourlazyreader !! (they prolly deleted their acc but I'm loyal to requests!!!!!!)
this'd be spicy, because I suppose they were concept'ed as minors-- (PLEASE I'M EMBARRASSED TO REREAD IT).
anywayy have fun pookieee!! ☆
and I think it's kinda cute... hrmph
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"shut the hell up, they're not pretty, jerk" sanzu murmured, turning his head away. well, no matter the protests, he was heating up; obviously took aback by such compliment. "huh? what are you on about??" rindou tilted his head, tenderly caressing over the marks next to the younger's lips.

"..just.. shut up" sanzu spoke, looking back over to rindou. "can you get off me? like I said, volleyball team players will be here soon" he scoffed, trying to push rindou off-- which was fortunately no use. rindou slowly ruffled his hand up to sanzu's hair, untying them.

"..soon." rindou repeated with a smirk, sliding his phone out of the pocket. "well, your game stopped fifteen minutes ago, minus five of the break of ten minutes going on.." oh hell no-- "five minutes more left of the break, including with the game itself.. yours took half n' hour so I bet they'd be done in 45" he smirked, licking his lips.

"tell me to stop, I will"

he gently leaned in closer, kissing sanzu softly as he waited patiently for any reaction of discomort-- finding none, he gently deepened the kiss, one of his hand gently wrapped in sanzu's pretty-pink locks, whereas the other caressed over the younger's waist.

sanzu clutched onto rindou's shirt, closing his eyes ever-slightly.

rindou slowly pulled away, only to stick his tongue out to force it in the other's mouth (W). "m-mphh--" sanzu's eyes widened, trying to keep up as he was lost for breathe. finally pushing the older away, he panted, wiping off the saliva coating his lips with his sleeve.

"are you fucking crazy??? I need to breathe!!" sanzu started, fussing over. still, rindou let out a breathy chuckle, forcing his middle and ring finger in sanzu's mouth. "haven't you ever kissed someone?" he spoke in a sarcastic tone, his free hand caressing sanzu's toned stomach.

"ofmphmcus' i havphe!" sanzu grumbled, his voice muffling. rindou snickered mockingly, leaning closer to kiss the younger's scars as he pulled his fingers out. "didn't catch that.." rindou leaned over to softly peck sanzu again. "your supposed to breathe through your damn nose, pretty" he smiled, gently kissing sanzu's forehead.

"shut up. no need to get so loving and allat shit" sanzu turned his head away, flustered. "yeah, really now?" rindou scoffed, leaning to bite sanzu's earlobe. "hkk!" he flinched slightly, one of his hand hovering to clench upon rindou's sleeve.

"your heart thumps so loud when I do so though, pretty boy," he giggled, gently nibbling on the upper lobe.

"a-ah.. it doesn't, don't spout bullshi-- GHH--" sanzu whimpered, his hand clenching tightly around rindou's arm.

rindou sighed softly, holding out sanzu's hand and placing it on his own chest. "well, unlike sanzu, I'll admit.." he smiled, leaning back to face the younger. "my pretty boy makes my heart flutter..~" he chuckled.

"s-shut the hell up!! what's with that name, quit with it!!" sanzu spoke, blushing rising upto his face. "oh? does my admission fluster sanzu?" the older teased.

"REFER TO ME AS MYSELF!! NO NEED TO CALL ME LIKE THA--" rindou leaned closer, kissing sanzu as he slowly slipped his hands behind the pink-haired lad's waist, making him sit back up along with the older himself.

rindou pulled back, just to lean closer to maintain the kiss-- panting heavily as the kiss heated up (W!!!).

rindou gently pulled sanzu on his lap, kissing him roughly as his hands made their way into sanzu's shirt, soothingly caressing his back-- from which he shuddered yet didn't protest.

sanzu finally pulled away, panting heavily. "freak.." he mumbled shakily, only to me momentarily pinned against a nearby locker-- one of rindou's hand behind his head yet the other just beside it.

"you tempted this freak.. getting all mad over some positions in grades" the older spoke, half-panting; leaning closer to nibble on the younger's neck.

"ngh.." he whimpered, gently putting his hand over rindou's blonde hair, clenching around a bit roughly as the older leaned more beneath to leave leaves series of marks.

"r-rin..~" sanzu moaned lightly as rindou sucked on his neck-- nibbling roughly.

"y'know.. I'm getting impatient.." the blondie spoke, flipping sanzu over to bend before rindou, holding his waist as support. "really impatient" he emphasized by rolling his clothed half-hard erection against sanzu, earning a breathy gasp (AYO CHILL UP BUD..). "ri-rin--" "yeah, yeah, I know.. don't do this crap, volleyball team players blah blah" rindou cut him off, leaning closer to sanzu as he gently kissed his jaw, his hands shifting under the younger's shirt. "h-haa.." sanzu shuddered as rindou gently caressed the pink-haired lad's waist and chest lovingly.

"sanz--" someone knocked the door, cutting rindou's words off.

"is someone there?? please open the door,"

sanzu flustered up, pushing the older away as he looked around for his mask.

"..eek.. where did you keep it, rindou??" he murmured, looking back at the blondie who just smirked, shrugging in response. "I wonder" he remarked.

"come on now, you don't want others waiting now, do you?" the older smiled.

"..yeah no shit, where the fuck is my mask and hairtie?" sanzu spoke, blinking. "I said I don't know, come on now. I said your pretty without the mask. don't trust me much?" rindou snickered, dramatically putting his hand on his chest.

"helloooo?? anyone in thereee???" the person outside knocked on the door again.

"..ugh. fine." sanzu sighed, whereas rindou just smiled in response, unlocking the door.

"uh, sorry if we took awhile" rindou smiled awkwardly, looking over to the person with somewhat golden-locks.

"we wer--" "he was helping me out with my injury, 'michi" sanzu spoke, walking out of the room aswell.

'smooth.' rindou smiled.

"ah.. it's fine really. I hope you get better!!" takemichi spoke, looking over to sanzu before his gaze softened. "a-ah! right.. your mikey's friend.." he flashed a nervous smile. "your hairs are really pretty and flowy. maybe you should untie them often..?" he blinked before sighing. "my opinion! aha.. haha. bye!!" he spoke, rushing into the room as the rest of the volleyball team followed.

"come on, now~" rindou smiled, adjusting his arm on sanzu's shoulder as they walked towards the ground in silence.

"..I'll be in the bleachers if you wanna watch all the games wit' me!" rindou smiled, letting go off sanzu. but before leaving, he gently leaned closer, pecking the younger's cheek.

without a word after that, he left-- a smirk plastered on his lips.

sanzu lowkey stood dumbfounded before blush crept upto his cheek.

...

"WAIT UP FOR ME, FREAK!!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  AAAAGHHHHG