dress!! (wakashin)

yessssirrr horny xiao is backkk!
yes, smuttttt!
inui siblings au though! (wakasa, akane, inui and takemichi are siblings and right now michi and inupi are 11-12 whilst akane is 15) also akane, inui, and takemichi came over to shin's house.
wakasa and shin are dating but haven't tried anything.. *cough* dirty..
WELL, UNTIL NOW- older emma au!! (15)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"emma, akane go to sleep!" shinichiro ordered. "come on, we'll sleep later!!" emma spoke. "only till 11 p.m, okay?" "alrightttt" emma gave in.

'what do I do now?' shinichiro thought to himself. "wait I remember akio wanted me to wear a dress so he knows the fitting for the girl he was sewing the dress for-" shinichiro mumbled and walked towards his closet and took the dress out. "uhhh socks too??? damn..." shinichiro slightly blushed. he took his shirt off and wore the dress, and attached the skirt and fitted it accordingly by the help of a belt. "nah my socks are finna better" shinichiro nodded to his own statement.

(BELL RINGGGGG)

and then the bell rang.

"I'LL GO GET IT" emma slightly yelled, enough to not wake the kids up.

"waka-chan? what're you doing here so late?" emma asked. "I just miss shin, now go away" wakasa muttered as he walked over to shinichiro's room. without knocking, he got into the room and all of a sudden his eyes widened.

"w-wakasa?!" shinichiro turned red as he gulped. "hold on I'll change real quick.." shinichiro uttered out.

it roughly took a minute for wakasa to bulge up.

"hm-.. yeah.." wakasa looked away but encountered shinichiro's semi-hardened cock peeking through the attached skirt. "hey shin wait" wakasa spoke out as he walked towards shinichiro and pinned him down, his knees in-between shinichiro's thighs. "wakasa..?" shinichiro uttered out, looking at wakasa.

wakasa smirked and rubbed his knee onto shinichiro's boner.

"a-ahn~" shinichiro slightly moaned, his own eyes widened at his own moan.

damn that was dirty but felt good..!!

"wakas- aghn~" shinichiro continued whimpering and moaning lowly at the wave of tiny pleasure running down his spine. "s-stop.." shinichiro panted, tugging the older's jacket.

wakasa's smirk grew wider and he carried shinichiro for a while before he threw shinichiro on his bed. "now, now.." wakasa spoke, smiling as he went towards the door and locked it.

"wakasa-" "shh" wakasa putted a finger on shinichiro's lips.

"uhm.. seishu and takemichi are already asleep..." shinichiro looked away as wakasa sat on the bed, caressing the younger's face. "I don't care about that. I came here because I was missing you tho" wakasa muttered. "whaaaattt" shinichiro slightly pushed him off.

"hey shin you look REALLY cute in this dress by the way" "be on point" shinichiro sighed. "I'll make you feel good, pleaseeee" wakasa sat fully up on the bed, only a few inches afar from shinichiro.

shinichiro gulped and later on sighed.

"if anyone wakes up, and gets into my room, I am gonna shove you under the bed" shinichiro spoke out. "shinichiro.. there's a tiny distance in-between the floor and the bed's wooden thing.. only a mouse can pass from there.. how will you shov-" "wanna try?" shinichiro interrupted wakasa. wakasa smirked.

"your threatens are pretty scary, can you attempt to be scary and demanding under me too?" wakasa whispered. "uhm.." shinichiro couldn't reply to that statement.. he couldn't form are sentence to even reply. "that's what I thought!" wakasa's smirk grew wider as he inched towards shinichiro's neck and nibbled on it, causing shinichiro to moan softly, whilst one of his hands wandered towards the skirt, and later on under it. "why the hell are you not wearing anything under a skirt?" "I was just trying it on for a little while.." shinichiro slightly blushed. "can I rip the clothes off???" "hell naw, it's my friend's, he gave it to me just for the measures" shinichiro responded. "whateverrrr" wakasa rolled his eyes and kissed shinichiro passionately.