secret admirer ? (ransuya) *part 2*

ONGKTKWKHDRH--
UHHH, SMUT<33 (ALMOST, IT JUST GETS KINDA INTERRUPTED YK- BUT DW SMUT CONTINUES)
second part requested by Tal_ia123 !!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I'm not a pervert.." ran smirked, getting closer to mitsuya and pinning him beneath himself. "but I can't control myself either..~" ran leaned closer, kissing his neck.

"you--!" mitsuya blushed heavily.

ran took mitsuya's phone from his phone, turning the call volume to as low as that mitsuya can't hear it.

"I'm on a call.." "he can cut it after he hears your moans~" ran smirked while mitsuya turned red, looking away. "no need to be nervous now, liebling~" ran leaned closer to his ear, blowing some hot breathe as mitsuya whimpered in response.

he slowly took off mitsuya's shirt, caressing his chest and waist as he left hickeys on his neck, down to his whole chest.

mitsuya whimpered softly, closing his eyes, as he covered his mouth with his hand.

he panted slightly, gasping for air as ran unbuckled his belt. "mmn~" mitsuya moaned lightly as ran gently teased mitsuya's clothed cock's tip.

"can i?" ran rubbed his finger on the clothed shaft, mitsuya flinching yet nodding.

"ngh! yes..!" mitsuya closed his eyes. "good~"

"KAZUTORA, I AM TELLING YOU THAT HAITANI IS HURTING MITSUYA-KUN! LET'S GO.. HE'S FROM THE BONTEN!!" chifuyu shook kazutora worryingly. "he's okay, he's okay.. quit worryin'-" kazutora tried standing steadily, dizzy.

chifuyu remained silent for awhile, turning the phone on speaker.

"ahn~!!" there came a loud moan.

"HEARD THAT?!" chifuyu yelled, holding kazutora's wrist, while kazutora just blushed heavily. "i.. i- I don't think ran is hurting mitsuya.." he managed to spoke out, flustered.

"what else can it be then, kazu?!" chifuyu tilted his head. "i.. don't know" "exactly! are you coming with me or do I go alone in the rain!?" chifuyu interrupted, pouting. "fine.." kazutora walked in their room to get an umbrella. "let's go.." he was still blushing, as he hang up the call.

he knows what the fuck is going on there..

"can you take more..? just asking" ran muttered, thrusting into the younger. "ngh~ you- you aren't fully in?!" mitsuya gasped for air, tears at the brim of his eyes.

ran gave a soft nod, following with a chuckle. "it's just my half length..~" he smirked, shoving more of his cock inside mitsuya's hole, the younger moaning really loudly.

"still a lil' to go" ran smiled, thrusting in-and-out of the younger.

"s-shit.. too- big--" mitsuya panted heavily, clenching onto the bedsheets for his allmighty life (it's ok mitsuya, pls js for the readers then I give u ice cream).

"aww~ liebling there's more~ so bezaubernd!" ran exclaimed, thrusting deeper into the younger. "what nonsense are you spouting?" mitsuya panted, a tear sliding down to his chin.

"it's german, brat" ran smiled, shoving his full length into the younger. "ah!!~" mitsuya moaned loudly, gritting his teeth as more tears slid down.

"liebling means darling.." he thrusted into the younger's prostate, completely destroying mitsuya's insides (rip). "so bezaubernd means so adorable~" though ran was speaking in such as calm tone, his thrusts inside the younger were completely opposite.

"ngh.. agh- !" mitsuya moaned, gasping for oxygen. "please-" mitsuya cried out, ran wiping his tears slightly.

"don't cry, cutie.." ran smiled, kissing mitsuya's forehead.

"kick the door down, I don't care" chifuyu commanded, kazutora sighing. "one, that's illegal. two, don't show me that bratty attitude or I'll fuck you" kazutora smiled. "fuck me?" chifuyu innocently tilted his head.

'FUCKING. CUTE.' kazutora thought, turning red. "nevermind.." "good! so are we kicking the door down, pleaseee, kazuuu~?" chifuyu clung onto his arm.

kazutora sighed, nodding. "fine" kazutora held the umbrella, so chifuyu wouldn't get wet (NO FUCKING DIRTY MIND). kazutora kicked the door down, panting.

"what was that?" ran muttered, raising an eyebrow.

while mitsuya was consumed by the pleasure himself, he panted lowly. "why did you stop..?" he spoke out.

"no reason" ran smiled, thrusting into mitsuya again.

kazutora blushed heavily as he heard the moans get louder and louder.

"we should go back.." kazutora whispered. "shut up" chifuyu muttered, about to open the door.

believe me when I said, chifuyu opened the door for a millisecond, looking at mitsuya shirtless and in such a position and the fact he looked so wasted explained it all.

"sorry!!!!" chifuyu blushed heavily, grabbing kazutora's wrist and walking out of the house.

"you didn't break the door, right?" chifuyu asked, picking up the umbrella. "no, the lock kinda destroyed so that's why we were able to come in" kazutora answered, holding the younger's hands as he closed the door.

"what. the. fuck." ran cursed, looking back at mitsuya, who has no absolute idea of what's going on.

"I was close.." mitsuya gasped out, ran smirking slightly. "aww~ ich liebe dich!!!" ran started moving again, leaning against the younger's neck and breathing against it.

"ngh! hmf!!" mitsuya bit his bottom lip, clenching tightly onto the bedsheets.

'so hot 'nd tight~' ran thought, thrusting into the younger.

he was basically driving mitsuya crazy at this point, he was beyond limit already but he's just driving him insane. so much fucking pleasure--

"ah! c-comin-gh!" mitsuya moaned, clenching onto the bedsheets tightly.

"ooukayy~" ran stroked the younger's d1ck as mitsuya moaned lewdly, ejaculating in the older's hands.

ran continued thrusting into the younger, spreading his legs more wider.

"ugh.." he groaned lowly, leaning closer to mitsuya.

he passionately made out with mitsuya as he came into the younger, aggressively using his tongue to dominate mitsuya.

a few minutes passed and ran eventually pulled away from the kiss and pulled his d1ck out of his hole.

"ngh!" mitsuya whimpered lowly as he felt the intense pleasure been taken away, panting heavily.

ran looked over to the clock.

"mm.. it's 4 a.m, get some sleep, liebchen~" he kisses mitsuya, hugging him. "mm.." mitsuya weakly kissed back, pulling away as he yawned softly.

"see~ you're sleepy too.. sweet dreams, liebling<3" ran kisses mitsuya's forehead, laying down next to him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
I wanna sleep so bad now..--