boner. (rinsouya)

bAHAHHAHAHA YK I JS STARTED WRITING THIS RIGHT AFTER PUBLISHING THE SENZUHA PART

idfk what's up w my motivation, smut btw (js a simple blowjob hhehe)

also, many people get confused with the names sometimes, as I use smiley's and angry's real names (I am js comfy that way sorry)

smiley = nahouya

angry = souya

there ya go

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"takemichiiiii, chifuyuuuuu, where is my brotherrrr??? he ain't responding to my callsss" souya groaned in frustration. "oh! he said he'll be with mikey and the others all day" chifuyu spoke out. "awh man I hate nahouya!!" souya groaned and both chifuyu and takemichi chuckled.

'hmm' souya pouted as he looked around the shop.

oh.

'haitani fuckers' souya thought and looked away.

"what are you thinking, rinrin?" ran smirked. "what do you mean" rindou glanced back over to ran. "you're hard, what were you thinking just now about that blue haired guy?" ran continued smirking, teasing his younger brother. rindou's eyes widened as he realized.

'fuck it' rindou thought, covering it by sitting in a more-formal way (PLS IDFK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT YAH KNOW THE LEG OVER LEG TYPE POSE??).

"hm?" "r-really bad things.." rindou uttered out. "puberty, eh?" "shut it, please" rindou blushed.

"soo what do you want" "to fuck the shit out of that cutie" rindou uttered out. awkward silence. "pastry or do you prefer biscuits..?" ran chuckled. "could I get a 'souya-cream-pastry'?" rindou mumbled. "bahaha you can't even control your horniness" "how can I if he's LITERALLY RIGHT THERE" rindou slightly slammed on the table, causing souya to turn back and look at rindou, who, just by a one millisecond eye-contact sat back right away. "impressed honestly" ran spoke, chuckled. "this shit is gonna drive me crazy, god really hates me, huh?" rindou spoke out. "guess so he does" ran responded. "aniki. that's it, I am fucking him, you can eat, I'll try to finish off quick" rindou spoke, getting up and walking over to the place where souya and the others were standing.

'teenagers' ran thought so and smiled. 'wait bruh there is only one year gap in me and rindou' ran thought. 'who gives a damn, I am the adult for now' ran thought proudly.

"h-hey" rindou spoke, shaking all over. "hello there! how may I help you sir?" the girl asked, kinda blushing at the guy. "c-could I.. get the bl-ue.. pastry..?" rindou spoke panting.

'is everything okay with this dude?' souya thought, concerned.

"alright sir, could I get your number though?" the girl flirted. 'how did he manage to pull up a girl while talking like that.. I don't blame her though.. he's kinda fine..' souya blushed as he stared at the panting-mess figure.

"I-I.. have a- b-boyfriend.." rindou continued panting. "oh, okay!" the girl smiled and went to get a plate.

"hah? you stutter and pant?" souya spoke up finally. "shut.. i-it.. shortie.. i-i.. i am not in the m..ood-.." rindou looked away. 'i hate you aniki' rindou spoke, giving the death glare to ran, who just chuckled.

"nOt iN tHe mOoD, did you fight with you 'boyfriend' or something? and this is to make-up with him?" souya chuckled out. "that's fucking it you brat.." rindou spoke, grabbing souya's wrist and getting out the bakery. "h-huh? rindou?? HEY HELP YOU 2 IDIOTSS" souya yelled.

"oi, don't butt into my brother and his wife's problem, understood?" ran spoke, getting up from the table and going upto the counter. "huh?!" takemichi uttered out. "hell no, souya is our frien- wait what" chifuyu shutted up.

"WIFE?!" they both yelled in sync. "shut it" ran mumbled. "oh yeah, it was my brother who wanted the blue pastry, here" ran spoke, looking at the girl and giving her the money. "oh! okay, thanks for your purchase sir!" she bowed down and ran smiled in response, sitting back on the table.

"let's just not interrupt souya's relationship which we were not aware of??" takemichi spoke. "yeah. you're right" chifuyu spoke.

"what the hell rindou!!" souya yelled. "sh-shut up.." rindou mumbled. "i-i.. i got a boner, it hurts honestly" rindou frowned. "wh-wha- wh-why are you telling ME that?!" souya yelled. "because when i looked at you, i wanted to- i just.. thought of really disgusting things.. sorry.. i don't even know what i am doing.. but i swear it's just not lust!!" rindou spoke, guilt filled in his eyes. "what..?" souya spoke, standing their, failing to process. "i want to love you but- this feeling- this stupid barrier because of our gangs isn't allowing me to love you!!" rindou spoke. "i-" "no! because shut the fuck up! you know, whenever i bump into you or somehow find you somewhere, i can't do nothing but fall for you but then i think about the shit between the gangs and that we're enemies and shit!! if you find this confession bullshit, please ignore this ever happened, and stop being cute so i can stop falling for you, this is a request" rindou spoke up, but after he finished, he shutted up, all red. "i-is this a.. confession?" souya asked stupidly. "y-yeah.. i suppose.." rindou responded, looking away. "that was cute.. i thought it was just a stupid feeling thinking about you most of the time which i took into a hating-way.. i dreamt a lot about you, but i just ignored it completely.. i just- i guess all this enemy act was a misunderstanding.." souya spoke, looking away. "what.. do you- mean by that..?" rindou's eyes widened. "i-i-.. i guess i like you too" souya replied, looking into the older's dull-amethyst eyes. "wha-"

"just shut up, doesn't your erection still hurts??" souya interrupted. "ignore it, i'll peacefully jerk off now" rindou spoke. "want me.. to help?? i won't go far.." souya looked away.

'god- why did i ask that- it'll make shit more awkward now....' souya thought, worried slighting.

"if you want i guess.." rindou mumbled, frowning slightly. "i swear i won't go off the limit" souya spoke, crouching down. "t-take off the belt.." rindou looked away. "and i thought you were stuttering because you were under the weather" "I AM!" rindou slightly yelled, as souya finally took off the belt and and took his pants off (😭💀). "be quick.." rindou spoke as he took his boxers down, giving access to souya to his erected d1ck (you guys have no idea how much cringing i am rn💀💀).

"c-crap! you didn't tell you were gonna right away take it in!" rindou slightly yelled, seeing souya to do it so quickly (he does this at the club 4 u so he can suck urs the best /j). "ngh-n.. s-souya~" rindou threw his head back as he slightly clenched onto the younger's hair. "f-faster.." rindou panted.

"fucking- right.. there!!" rindou spoke out as he slightly pushed souya forward, somehow forcing more of his erected d1ck in his mouth. "c-can you- breath?" rindou asked. "m-mhn~" souya hummed, causing some specific vibrations. "f-f..fuck- i might cum.. yeah no i am definitely cumming" rindou bit his bottom lip.

after a while, he finally came into souya's mouth, and the younger spitted it out.

"i have some tissues, you can clean up" souya spoke up, causing rindou to blush. "next time i'll fuck you so bad" he mumbled.

"BAHAHHAHA NO WAY YOUR SUCH A COOL BROTHER MAN" "BAHAH I KNOW" ran responded to chifuyu. "NO BECAUSE- DAMN THAT'S OVERPROTECTIVE AS FUCK" takemichi chuckled. "anyways, isn't nahouya cute? just saying" ran spoke. "oh my god kawatas x haitanis" chifuyu spoke and all the 3 chuckled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

☆ A / N ☆

ayayyaya i srsly dunno wassup w the motivation, anyways it's 2:19 a.m now, and i am tired, imma go to sleep :DD<3