drunk. (kazubajifuyu)

AAHAH TOP KAZUTORA AUUU
baji is the middle on or whatever idk what you call it
FUYU IS BOTTOMMM
requested by Zammy1432 !!
SMUTT<33
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

chifuyu was really worried.. it has been awhile since baji and kazutora got out to get some 'cat-food'.. but they still haven't returned yet. it's been really long.. 2 hours or something?

chifuyu continuously called the both, hoping for some sort of reply.

first, he got left on seen.

second, he spam called them just for them to pick them up and say nothing.

third, he got some random keyboard spam messages.

fourth, he tried calling them again.. but their both phones shut off completely this time..

weird..

chifuyu laid down on the bed, sighing.

"I hope baji didn't started fighting someone and then that person said something that ticked kazutora off too.." chifuyu muttered to himself. those two can be really hard to deal with when they get angry and start using violence..

chifuyu hugged the pillow, sighing. "uwahh.. I'm worried" he closed his eyes.

a few minutes later he got a message from.. draken..?

(chifuyu's phone)

draken-kun ☆: hi

fuyuu;w; ☆: heyy, what's up??

draken-kun ☆: umm, baji and kazutora are drunk-

fuyuu;w; ☆: WHAT they were gone to get some cat food though!! D:

draken-kun ☆: it's okay. baji is driving, he's slight sober. they're coming home, bye

fuyuu;w; ☆: fufu!! thank you draken-kun!
(draken-kun ☆ liked your message).

chifuyu sighed, closing the phone. "I'm seriously going to scold these two idiots!" he pouted, getting off the bed.

time passed and passed. chifuyu was getting worried.

until, he heard a knock. "hmph.. the bell-ring exists too" chifuyu shrugged his shoulders, opening the door..

..only for kazutora to fell on the top of him. "kazu??!" chifuyu squinted his eyes. "he drank quite a lot so he's wasted and horny, lock him in the room" baji closed the door, dying his hair up.

"uh.. isn't that illegal?" chifuyu asked. pure silence.

"haha! you're telling him that?! he burns cars when he's hungry~!" kazutora drunkenly chuckled. "what" chifuyu stood back up, supporting kazutora to stand up too.

"he's drunk" baji sighed. "like hell you didn't do that!" kazutora chuckled.

"I'd like to fuck you, bajiii~" kazutora clung onto baji. "and you too, 'fuyuuu~" he giggled like some high school girl.

"what the fuck" chifuyu chuckled. "hell naw, we seriously need to lock 'tora up" baji recommended.

"but I'm hard~" he wandered his hand over to his bulge. "this horny.." baji cursed, sighing. "just one time!" kazutora pleaded.

"I feel like kazutora might be that one person who puts his d1ck in the wrong hole" chifuyu burst into laughter. "WHAT THE- BAHHA" baji laughed.

"so?" kazutora spoke out almost impatiently, loosening his trouser slightly. "alright.." baji sighed.

tokyo revengers ships (my au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें