birthday gift!! (inuikoko)

AAAA YES I KNOW SEISHU'S BIRTHDAY WAS LIKE AT 18 BUT HEY WHO CARES I'M ALWAYS LATE TO THAT SHITTTT
anyways.
black dragon arc, but koko nd inui are aged up to 18-19 (koko's 18 and seishu's 19) because minors fucking is kind of weird?
requested by Hacker-sama !!
SMUTTT<333
this is after the church fight thing, where inupi persuaded takemichi to be black dragon's leader and persuaded mikey to allow takemichi be the leader!! and they're all friends :3
also, I changed the ship dynamic to inuikoko. requester, lmk if you want another one shot if u aren't pleased wit this. I js thought kokonui wouldn't suit here--
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

okay. this isn't funny.

who the fuck gifts someone their boyfriend because they're bored? that's literally not cool.

but, since chifuyu and takemichi think it is, here he is, being kidnapped.

"don't you want your boyfriend to be happy?!"

"oh, just imagine his smile after he realizes this thing we planned!!"

how else you think he got convinced within this stuff? of course those two idiots persuaded koko into this, using seishu's name as a decoy to watch koko struggle in amusement.

oh well, who was koko to argue anyway if it's about inupi?

but hell yes he is someone if no one told him seishu's tie would be tied to his hands, he couldn't even yell for help, some piece of clothing was in his mouth too.

isn't this basically kidnapping and illegal? what the fuck.

seishu's friends are crazy. mark his words, quite literally.

koko struggled, sighing as he looked over the clock. it was 8:26. still three hours till seishu returns..

no way he's gonna stay like this for three hours. nope. he needs to find a way, literally.

kind of an update. two and a half hours have passed, and koko is literally not moving an inch because of the.. lewd scenarios in his mind.

damn, damn.. how would his inupi react to see him like this, all tied up and helpless? but on the other side, he wanna screw seishu a little, like fuck him a little roughly for his dear birthday? honestly, he doesn't minds if it works in the opposite manner- ehh dumb chifiyu 'nd takemichi.. always ruining his pretty plans.. well, this isn't a bad plan too, honestly-

koko groaned slightly, shifting uncomfortably as he leaned his head back, still waiting. alright, he has suffered from this hell enough, only a few minutes left anyway.

the younger's ears perked up as he heard the door open and close, not of their room, supposedly, more-over the main door (bro has sum good senses ngl). he shifted slightly, gulping down as he heard seishu talk to takemichi and chifuyu, just catching up on some old stuff.

apparently, seishu was out of country due to his parents' job (yes he's not parentless ig), and he was to return at 25th or something, but everyone somehow convinced seishu to come at 17th so they can celebrate his birthday on 18th properly.

well,.. whatever, right? literally seishu thinks only takemichi and chifuyu are in the house, who's gonna tell him some more people, alongside koko are there too??

"mm, sooo, how have you been without usss??" takemichi spoke, smirking slightly. "eh, i have been really lonely to be honest" seishu chuckled, sitting on the couch while the two, chifuyu and takemichi looked at each other and laughed slightly, looking back at seishu.

tokyo revengers ships (my au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें