drunk. (kazufuyubaji) *part 2*

UWHAHH
bottom baji<3
requested by Zammy1432 !!
SMUTTTT!!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

baji was sleeping peacefully, hugging chifuyu who was laying the middle and kazutora was hugging chifuyu too from the other side.

time passed by, baji eventually woke up.

'my ass hurts..' (ah what a nice thought to start the day) he thought.

"mph, baji, it's too early, get back here.." chifuyu pulled baji back on the bed.

'okayy.. at least I got chifuyu.. I'm not a fully-bottom yet........' (I CAN'T BE SRS SORRY LMAO) baji thought, cuddling upto the younger.

fortunately, kazutora got up and woke both of them up.

"it's so god damn early" chifuyu groaned. "it's 12 p.m." baji answered. "EARLY." chifuyu repeated.

kazutora just sighed in response. "any plans for today?" baji tilted his head and a smirk plastered on kazutora's lips.

"yeah!" chifuyu answered instead. "hm?" baji raised his eyebrow, confused. hell, he isn't aware about it?

"the plan is to stay in the home and fuck a guy named baji who is our boyfriend" kazutora chuckled, walking into the bathroom. "hah, hell, in your dreams~" baji rolled his eyes.

"that's not the reaction we get when there is a d1ck up your as-" "CHIFUYU?!" baji turned red, kicking chifuyu off the bed.

"alright, alright, sorry~" he chuckled, standing back up. "brats.." baji blushed slightly, sticking his tongue out as he looked away.

time eventually passed by and it was afternoon. kazutora was helping chifuyu cook in the kitchen, while baji was laying down on the sofa, using his phone.

kazutora and chifuyu were continuously chuckling.. baji was quite annoyed and curious too, so he stood up, walking into the kitchen.

"whatchu idiots laughin' at?" baji pouted, walking closer to them.

chifuyu smirked, looking towards baji. "and that's how you get your target easily, kazu" chifuyu chuckled, while baji just tilted his head in confusion.

"wha-" "understood, 'fuyu" kazutora held baji by his waist, leaning down to kiss his neck.

"huh-- what?!" baji gritted his teeth as he felt kazutora's teeth sinking into his neck.

"perverts.." baji panted as chifuyu snuggled upto him from the behind, his hand leaning to baji's pants.

"ah~" baji moaned lightly as chifuyu rubbed his thumb onto baji's clothed d1ck, while kazutora held baji's by his his chin, kissing him.

"wha-- stop-" baji blushed heavily, panting as he pulled away.

"sorry? can't hear ya" chifuyu slipped his hands in baji's pants, while kazutora putted his hand in baji's shirt, caressing his chest.

"gh~ c-chifuyu~" baji moaned lightly, as chifuyu stroked his cock. "we- we are in the kitchen- stop.." baji gasped as kazutora fondled baji's nipples.

"y-ngh!" baji clenched onto kazutora's clothes. chifuyu looked over to kazutora and then held baji's wrist, dragging him out of the kitchen. "ow- what the hell 'fuyu?!" baji panted as chifuyu threw him onto the bed. "kazu~ come in!" chifuyu smiled, walking closer to baji as he climbed on the top of the older, his hand wandering over his body.

"hey-! what's up with you brats? so fucking horny in the morning?" baji raised his eyebrow, ruffling chifuyu's hair.

"let me fuck you, please.." chifuyu pleaded, slowly sliding down baji's pants and boxers. "what??" baji looked over to kazutora who gave a him a smug smile.