pregnant<33 (mitake) *part 2*

LET'S GOOOOO
EVER SEEN ANYONE THIS ENERGETIC WHILE THEY NEED SLEEP AND DRUGS REAL BAD!? YES?! IDFC! NO?! WELL NOW YOU HAVE!!!
woohouu they'll have more kids but this is their first one okkk?!?!
his name is kei, basically a copy of mikey's younger self, except he wants to protect every1 like michi wanted to-
AND HE'S CUTE
AND HE HAS A BLACK STRAND POPPING OUT FROM HIS BANGS!!
requested by ElizabethFnaf1 !!
sorry lizzy for the late update :(
SMUTTT<33
omegaverse au, mikey is a ceo of a company idk-
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

takemichi was bored, watching over his kid. it's been awhile since takemichi and mikey have fucked, or a while to since their kid has been bored (oml).

he watched kei yawn, looking over to him.

"papa.. I'm sleepy. can I sleep?" kei stood up, walking to takemichi and sitting on his lap.

"haah, of course kei" takemichi kissed kei's forehead, patting his back as kei closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

time eventually passed by and takemichi already putted his asleep kiddo to bed.

he sat on the sofa, scrolling through his phone until an idea came upto takemichi's mind..

why not get horny and jerk off and then send an audio to mikey--

hell yes.

he slid down his pants with his boxers, and thought some really uh.. lewd things..

he stroked his d1ck softy, his eyes closing-shut.

he turned on the record button on, after clicking on mikey's contact (oml let the poor guy work).

"mnn~" he moaned lightly, his head leaning back.

"ngh~" takemichi rubbed his thumb on his cock's tip, whimpering. he slid his fingers in his hole, moaning slight aloud.

"mff~ oh god!" he panted slightly, stretching his hole out (am I the only one who gets embarrassed while talking about this??).

a few minutes passed by, takemichi's moans got louder and louder, as he reached closer to his limit.

"ts- mikey-kun-!" he moaned loudly, coming in his own hands as he panted softly.

he looked over to his phone, smirking slightly. he continued panting, and sent the voice note as he calmed down from his orgasm.

(takemichi's phone<33)

takemichi ☆: (sent an audio.. 13:28 long)

takemichi ☆: listen with headphones or something. okay?? :3

mikeyyy<3 ☆: uhhh okay!!

takemichi smirked, closing his phone.

"I'm getting so screwed today" he smiled slightly.

on the other hand, mikey was alone in his office, his legs resting on the table, so he didn't bother to put any headphones or earphone, and just turned on the voice note on full audio (ooh well).

first it was some just soft- almost inaudible whimpers. mikey thought probably kei did something or said something while crying-- takemichi does that usually, after all. and well, it was in fact cute.

but mikey flinched slightly as he heard a loud moan, lowering down the volume as he adjusted his legs back to the ground.

he blushed slightly, putting the phone's speaker near to his ear as he smirked.

he slowly felt himself get a boner, looking down to his bulging up tent in his pants (THAT RHYMED).

after listening to the 13-minute audio, he smirked, putting his phone down.