enemies to lovers (mitake) *part 2*

warning smut,!!!!!!!!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(The next day)

"shin told me you were late yesterday at home, he asked me if I knew why" baji spoke "mhm, I got a detention with takemichi after school for 4 hours" Mikey replied, scrolling on his phone. "did you tell shin" baji spoke. "hm, emma told him already" Mikey answered. "oohkayy" baji replied. "hey you!!" takemichi stood in front of mikey. "yes?" mikey spoke in a soft tone, with a soft smie. 'what the f...' baji thought. "i.. just.. fuck you!" takemichi spoke. "oh, sure, when?" mikey smirked. "you-.." takemichi's eyes widened and he turned red. "At detention" he mumbled and walked away. "I'll be early!" Mikey yelled. "nah man legit yall were cursing and fighting just yesterday...-" "I think I like him" mikey mumbled, and baji remained silent.

(English class)

"good morning stud- where's takemichi?" The teacher spoke. "his friend didn't come and he didn't wanted to be lonely on cla-" "I am his friend too, miss I'll get him" mikey interrupted the student. "Wait, wait mikey.. you and takemichi, friends?!" The teacher spoke, shook. "Yep" mikey waved his hands.

"ah here you are" "this is a literal washroom i-" takemichi spoke. "yah the teacher told me to get you" mikey spoke. "ok? I am skipping??" "you want me to tell her that? okay" mikey spoke as he was almost leaving the washroom. "No! You idiot.. fuck you ugh. let's go" takemichi spoke as they both left the washroom for the class.

"hii" baji spoke. "hey" chifuyu replied. Mikey looked confused. "baji our seat is back" mikey spoke. "I changed seats, and they are permanent for this year. Go sit with takemichi, mikey" the teacher spoke. They both looked so done. "what?" Takemichi spoke. Mikey sighed. "Whatever" he mumbled as he sat on his seat, and takemichi followed him and sat beside him. "So" "don't talk to me" takemichi spoke, trying to complete the 450 word essay on his notebook. "Talk to me" mikey spoke in a play-ful tone. "I don't want to" takemichi replied. "That's fine!" Mikey responded. "I'll make you speak instead" mikey whispered in takemichi's ear. 'Huh?' Takemichi thought.

A few minutes later, while takemichi was almost done with his essay, he took a quick-glance at mikey. Mikey was looking sleepy.. more-over, bored. After all, takemichi prohibited mikey to speak, who was a literal talkative person. 'Fuck why am I staring at him.. I gotta complete this shit' takemichi thought and starting writing again. Mikey smirked, and putted his hands on takemichi's thigh. Since takemichi was on the inner side (near to wall place) no one noticed them. "Mikey. Get your hands off there" takemichi spoke, fully red. "What if I don't want to?" Mikey replied, as he moved his hand further. "ngh" takemichi low-key moaned. "What was that? Takemichi! Are you done yet?!" The teacher yelled. Mikey suddenly took his hands off, leaving takemichi embarrassed. "Uh.. yes.. only.. 20-.. w-words" takemichi stuttered over his words. "Hah? This is new. Takemichi stuttering?" A student spoke. "Shut up, ay wait aren't you the one who didn't knew the spelling of 'from'?" Mikey insulted. "Ay, defending enemies now are we?" the student spoke back. "just defended through words right now, if you have the nerve come to cafeteria tomorrow at morning" mikey spoke, looking pissed. "okay, okay. you win mikey, now both of you shut up" the teacher spoke. Mikey actually liked his English teacher. Not in a romantic way, he just view each other as good friends. Yeah, she'd take his side and all. She really hated mikey for his fighting urge though. So he believed she'd be proud right now. "Okay back to the lesson," the teacher spoke. "S..sorry teacher I uh.. still have 5 words left-" "just write 'I love mikey so much'" the teacher smirked, as mikey chocked on the water he was drinking. "Ay, ya better clean that!" The teacher joked. "Just kidding, I am coming to you after this lesson okay? Just leave it for now or take help from someone" the teacher spoke.

"It's been damn 5 minutes, whatcha thinking about for 5 words?" "Ugh I don't know what else to write about this shit, why aren't you working?" Takemichi spoke. "Well I just messaged all the teachers to tell me what will we do tmr so I already completed it cause I didn't felt like doing stuff today lol" mikey replied. "Oh" takemichi replied. "Want me to help? I am good at English-" "can see that" takemichi interrupted. "hey- that's just rude now!!" mikey pouted. "mikey! keep it down!!" The teacher spoke. "haha okay sorry" takemichi giggled at mikey's response. 'he's so adorable when he laughs.. wait no.. wait yes.. what the fuck is this coward-ish behavior of mine??' Mikey thought as blushed. "Okay so give me a minute so I can process what you wrote" mikey spoke. "okay, sure!" takemichi replied.