topping the horny executive (nahouran)

DUNNO WHAT TO CALL TOP NAHOUYA X RAN SHIP EITHER--
smut and spicy!!
requested by Zammy1432 !!
bonten arc!!
souya = angry
nahouya = smiley
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"nii-san!! can we get some chocolates??" souya pleaded, tugging on nahouya's shirt. "alright, buy whatever you want" nahouya held out his wallet.

"ouh!! thanks nii-san!!" souya smiled, taking his wallet.

nahouya turned around, looking at the tall figure who has been staring at him for a lot while.

the tall figure shuddered slightly as he looked back at him, looking away immediately.

nahouya chuckled softly. "oi, nerd, I'll be back in awhile, if you're gonna go back home, go without me and call me if necessary, alright?" he shifted his gaze to his younger brother. "alright nii-san!" souya nodded, walking away to another aisle

nahouya walked up to ran.

"what, got a staring problem?" nahouya spoke.

their height difference was quite funny, nahouya seeming like a smol teenager while the older seemed like a giraffe.

ran immediately look away, heating up slightly.

"are you playing dumb now?" nahouya smiled, pulling him forward by his jacket, ran was now crouching down, at the exact same level-height as nahouya.

"I was just looking, what the hell is wrong with that?!" ran yelled out and nahouya chuckled. "what, are you not pleased to look at me after that fight you guys lost from souya?" nahouya raised an eyebrow. "I hate you, fucking go away, kid" ran gritted his teeth while the younger rubbed his knee against ran's clothed d1ck.

"a-ahn~" ran moaned softly, his legs trembling softly. "a-are.. you crazy?!" ran spoke out, his tone now slight shaky.

"right now.. you just made an erotic face~" nahouya licked his lips. "you fucking.." ran gritted his teeth, just by a slight rub against his erection was enough to make his face flushed and sweaty.

"let's take this somewhere else, no?" nahouya dragged him to a corner, where no one was looking.

"what the hell are you doing you perver-" ran was interrupted by nahouya, pulled his hair.

"maybe we should take this somewhere even more private, no?" nahouya smiled, dragging him out of the convenience store.

"why are you doing thi- ahh~" ran covered his mouth as he felt nahouya's hand caressing his cock.

"I have seen you fuck many people, and I just wanna see how erotic would you look while getting fucked, y'know?" nahouya smiled, stopping as he started dragging the older again.

"wha-- bro you're a damn shortie." ran smirked whilst the younger dragged him into a motel and booked a room and blah blah.

nahouya pushed him in the room, locking the door as he pulled off his oversized shirt and the hat he had on his head.

his hair was a mess, but ran would be lying if he said he didn't look hot one-bit.

he slowly unbuckled his belt, whilst ran just heated up, dumbfounded.

nahouya pushed the older on the bed, and climbed on the top of him.

"na-nahouya.." ran tone got more calmer and he sounded more flustered, nahouya chuckled as he slid his hands in the older's pants and stroked his cock slightly.

ran leaned his head back, moaning in the pleasure.

nahouya quickened his pace, looking at ran's erotic expressions amusingly.

he used his other hand to caress the older's waist.

"ahn~ mphh" ran moaned, sliding his own hand so he can touch himself, but nah, the younger doesn't allows it, he used his free hand to grip on ran's hand, who let out a weak whine in response.

nahouya stopped stroking his d1ck, using the precum as lubrication, he slid his fingers in his hole, whilst the older moaned loudly.

"keep your tone down~" nahouya smirked, thrusting his fingers in and out, whilst the older just moaned in response, covering his mouth with his free hand but it was useless.

the pleasure and pain was so intense that there were tears at the brim of his eyes, some even slid down to his chin.

though, he didn't stopped making erotic faces while moaning loudly, his whole body shuddering and his legs getting slightly numb just by his fingers.

he even begged for more, moaning out his name and stuff.

nahouya just chuckled softly, pressing his fingers against his prostate or his walls as he thrusted his fingers at a fast pace.

but he gradually got slower, his pace was so slow that it hurt.

"nghh.. please- ah! go.. faste.. rrrhhh!" ran leaned his head back, moaning.

nahouya chuckled, maybe he just slowed down to tease ran, though he did get faster after awhile of his request.

this continued for awhile till ran was close to his climax, and eventually he came.

"mm, you did so well~" nahouya supported his head by the palm of his free hand as he pulled out his fingers, and ran whined at the gesture, feeling empty yet tired.

"you are better being a bottom.. no?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
SORRY I KNOW THIS IS REALLY REALLY CRINGE, I'M SO SO SORRY AGHHH :,)