enemies with benefits? (wakashin) *part 3*

AAAAHUUU THE AWAITED THE FUCKING AWAITED SMUT IS HEREEEE!!!
requested by @SheliceAnderson7 !! (bro what.. please help...)
SMUTT<33
aaaaaahhh might really have fun with this one?
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

haaah..

shinichiro huffed out, finally dropping wakasa onto his bed. 'so fucking heavy..' he thought, ruffling his own hair. "..wakasa.. oi.." shinichiro adjusted next to wakasa on the bed, his hand caressing the younger's forehead. "wake the hell up" he spoke, nudging him with his elbow. "wakasa??" shinichiro climbed atop the younger, playing with his hair.

shinichiro tilted his head, yanking his hair all of a sudden. a pained expression for a second, scream or anything. meh, deeply passed out..?

"oi, wakasa. stop playing.. I know you awake" shinichiro ruffled the younger's hair. "..hm"  he sighed, giving up as he walked out of the room.

"ah. hii again, big bro!!" izana clung onto shinichiro's waist-- whereas mikey launched over to grab his leg since he was shorter. "u-uh??" he blinked confusedly-- pushed onto the couch by his little brothers. "what's with you sneaky fucks?" he snickered, tilting his head-- puzzled.

"oh........ nothing" mikey spoke, smirking. he looked over to izana before they both launched onto his older brother suddenly, earning a loud yelp.

"..the hell." he scoffed to himself, slicking back his messed up hair. "heh.. feeling a bit lovey-dovey, ey?" he looked over to izana and mikey, sighing. "who's that white haired guy??" "your boyfriend??!!" izana added upto what mikey was saying.

"..he's--" he paused for a second-- recalling the fact that wakasa literally kissed him yesterday.. welp. that better mean nothing (bro what ur socks weren't on). he looked away, embarrassed. "..a friend" he continued with a soft smile-- all knowing.

"I see" emma walked over giving shinichiro the chocolate bar she had in her hand. "..woah." shinichiro chuckled. "what's this for, hmm?" shinichiro tilted his head.

"mm, I don't know I bought it earlier when it was melted and put it in fridge. but I really wanted to give it to you now.." emma replied, looking away. "anyway. about waka-aka-wa guy, when he's leaving??" she spoke. "WAKA-AKA-WA WHAT NOW???" mikey burst out laughing, genuinely cackling.

"s-shut the hell up.." shinichiro spoke, trying to stifle his laughter. "he'll leave soon, I guess?" he shrugged.

"..mm" there were footsteps-- shinichiro turned to peer over. wakasa stumbled his way down the stairs, drowsy.

"..who the fuck gets sleepy after drinking, wakasa?" shinichiro snickered, looking over to the younger as he got off the couch. he ignored shinichiro, gently touching his own earring.

"sure, 'akasa" shinichiro laughed, walking over to the younger, clutching at his shirt. "shin.." wakasa gently put his hands around shinichiro's waist. "h-hold on--" the older squirmed, embarrassed as his younger siblings watched the show willingly.

"..I'm just acting, I'm not sleepy, lad" he hoisted him up, carrying him in his arms. "s-stop.. the hell???" shinichiro flushed up, clutching tightly at the younger's shirt. wakasa shoved his hands in his pockets, taking his wallet out before he threw it over to mikey and others. "later, kiddos!! here, take this and don't disturb me and your bro, we got a wrestle fight to do" he smirked, carrying shinichiro over to his own bedroom.

THE FUUUCKKK?!! this fucking actor..

"s-stop.." the older mumbled, heating up. "i-i.." he sighed. "what do you wan- AAAH?!" wakasa threw shinichiro over to the bed, who just sat back up, staring over to wakasa confusedly. "ARE YOU MENTALLY SANE?? WHAT IF I DIDN'T LAND ON THE BED, JERK?!" "hah, you and your stupid geeky what-ifs" wakasa spoke right after, tilting his head.