reaper's obsession (hansaki)

HIIII
ignore the heading, I putted whatever came to my gd mind lmaoo (we call hanma a zombie and a reaper su)
HARDCORE SMUT<3
requested by Ophelixsan !!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

the whole valhalla was just talking. more over annoying the shit out of baji and kisaki. baji let out a huffed sigh, looking towards chifuyu who was passed out yet bandaged.

"gah, baji you are no fun! bandaging your mate right after hitting him soo violently, eh?" hanma laughed, looking over to kisaki. "what now, kisaki?" he smiled sadistically, looking towards the younger who was still in his toman uniform. "if we loose to toman, the valhalla will completely join toman" kisaki smiled.

'ah.. this jerk, he doesn't realizes I'm here just for the info on what this hoe is planning' baji thought, narrowing his gaze. "hell no!" kazutora yelled, frowning. "I will never agree to be anywhere same with mikey!" he continued.

hanma rolled his eyes. "I don't care. whatever kisaki orders, it will happen" hanma looked over to kisaki, softly adjusting his hand over the younger's.

"gosh.. annoying" kisaki mumbled, his head leaning back.

"the weather is so questionable" baji tied his hair in a ponytail. "one second it's cold harshly and then it's hot as fuck" he sighed, while hanma chuckled, agreeing with the younger.

"hm.. I'm sleepy. I'm going home" kisaki stood up, getting hanma's hand of his. "aww! can I tag along?" hanma hugged kisaki. "hell no" kisaki squinted his eyes.

"pretty pleaseeee!!!" hanma bit his bottom lip, pleading softly.

"fine. my parents will come home late anyway" kisaki sighed, dragging hanma.

"let's hangout, baji" kazutora walked over to baji, adjusting his arm on the younger's shoulder. "I'm hungry" baji muttered and kazutora's mouth hung open, putting his arm off baji.

"baji.. WE ARE NOT BURNING DOWN CARS EVER AGAIN"

kisaki shoved his hand in his pocket, taking out his house keys. he gently twisted the key, opening the door.

he walked in, while the older happily followed in with kisaki.

"kisaki is so coooooolllll" hanma chuckled, adjusting both his hands at the back of his head. "agreed" kisaki first spoke out that in sarcasm, but he ended up laughing himself.

"when do you sleep, kisakiii~?" hanma hugged kisaki from the behind.

"10 to 11 p.m" kisaki answered, pushing hanma away. "that early?? the fuckk??" hanma chuckled. "I sleep at 3 or 4 a.m, why not accompany me till that timee~?" hanma smirked, dragging kisaki in kisaki's room.

"uh, how so?" kisaki tilted his head, confusion rising within in (small) brain.

"when will your parents come back?" he softly caressed kisaki's cheeks. "6 to 7 a.m" kisaki shrugged his shoulders.

"you said that they would could come at night.. that's fucking morning bruh" hanma chuckled. "whatever, shut it" kisaki rolled his eyes, stepping away from hanma, as he slowly took his shirt off.

"are you getting naked for me?" hanma shamelessly uttered out. "I sleep shirtless in summers since it's hot" (same qt) kisaki sighed, throwing the shirt on the floor. "and here I thought 'saki is a neat and a person who doesn't likes messy shit" hanma smiled, crossing his legs.

"hm.. shut up" he yawned softly, stretching out. hanma narrowed his gaze, staring at the younger's body, smirking slightly.

"eh? what's wrong?" kisaki looked towards hanma, tilting his head. "nothing.." hanma smirked, his gaze lowering to his v-bone to his chest..