aphrodisiac (sourin)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THE SHIP NAME OF SOUYA BEING TOP OK????
bonten arc, nahouya and souya have a ramen shop thing.
SMUT
nahouya = smiley
souya = angry
requested by SanzusMainWhore
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

shion and rindou entered the sugoaku ramen shop, which was handled by the known kawata-brothers.

"just don't kill people, and no police, okay?" shion smiled. "tsk. whatever, just pay for my ramen." rindou hit his head on the table and souya was watching over him. all of a sudden, a thought crossed his mind that he smirked. "nii-san, I'm taking those criminal's order~" he whispered in nahouya's ear. "alright, be careful nerd" nahouya smiled and walked away.

"hellouu, may I take your order, which type of ramen would you like?" souya bowed down and shion smiled softly whilst rindou gave him a seductive look.

"I'll have miso one" shion smiled softly. "I'll have you" rindou winked at souya who just smirked in response.

shion smacked rindou's head with the menu.

"I'll have tsukemen" rindou smiled nervously.

god! what got into him immediately as he saw the younger!! he is supposed to hate him yet- he just feel his legs shake as he just, sees him doing anything. souya really changed, no? rindou is getting the worst lewd thought right now, wanting to be dominated by the younger and- and-

no, no.. it's wrong to think like that! why would he want that! he has fucked many women, but never tried having sex with a guy- maybe it's not just craving for his cock but him, himself fully.

shion shook him, finally making him come out of his wild imaginations. "are you okay?" "yeah.." he sighed, his face flushing red.

souya on the other hand, looked towards them while he prepared the ramen and served them their orders.

(time skip)

after they were eating, shion paid for them. rindou was feeling so horny, so sexually frustrated after eating the food.

"let's go, rindou" shion got up. "y-you can go, tell boss I'll be back la..te" his tone was low and hoarse- almost cracking.

shion nodded and walked out whole rindou stood up, covering his obvious boner by his oversized shirt as he walked towards the counter to talk to souya.

"what. did. you.." he panted while souya smirked at the sight. "add in my ramen?" "guess!" souya smiled. "I feel so fucking horny.." he muttered. "well.. seems it's working.." souya indicated him to come with him and rindou nodded, walking with him.

"neh, nii-san, I'll be back in awhile~" souya yelled out, dragging rindou out of the shop and pushing him in a small alleyway, there was only one light there and it was really away from the road.

"what did you add in it!" rindou yelled and souya clasped his palm on the older's lips. "aphrodisiac" he chuckled softly whilst rindou looked at him with widened eyes.

"you're kidding.. you horny motherfucke-" he was interrupted with a deep, passionate kiss. the kiss was heated as souya explored his mouth.

rindou was shocked and everything was happening so quick that he had no control either than he just gave in.

souya turned rindou around, sliding his hands in rindou's shirt, as he softly caressesed the smooth and soft skin.

rindou was already breathless by the touch, he wanted more, he forcefully grabbed souya's other hand and made him put his hand in his pants.

"woah woah, desperate and needy, now are we?" souya chuckled, stroking his d1ck, whilst the older moaned desperately for more.

I mean, he was already horny but the aphrodisiac made him even more sexually excited.

after awhile, souya stripped down rindou, and for himself, he just took his pants and boxers off.

"prep?" souya asked, licking his lips. "noouuu, directly pleasseee" the older whined whilst souya chuckled, nodding as he rubbed his wet hands over his erection, slowly sliding in.

"AHN-~" rindou moaned louder than souya expected, and souya groaned in response. "so fucking tight!" he cursed, sighing.

"this is my first time with a man.." he gasped out. "mm, can see that" souya chuckled, pushing his cock deeper as he started thrusting into him.

rindou moaned, using the wall for support.

souya grabbed his waist, making him rock his hips backwards slightly, whilst rindou just moaned as he felt souya get deep in him.

"AHH~ THERE.. thErEhhH!!" he moaned loudly as souya thrusted into his prostate.

"please.. ohhh! I'm ahhn~ closee~" rindou moaned, one of his hands travelling down to his aching cock.

"don't touch yourself or I'll.." his pace quickened and he immediately grabbed the wall for support.

after awhile, they both got closer and came, souya inside rindou while rindou came in his hands.

they switched positions, souya standing up as now rindou kneeled down, rubbing his hands on the younger's shaft. he slowly moved his hand fastly, jerking the younger off as he slowly took the tip in his mouth, his tongue circling around it as he took the whole length in and the returned back to the tip and repeating the process.

after awhile, souya was close, he groaned, clenching onto the older's hairs.

he yanked his hair, pushing him more forward to his length that he gagged but didn't stop.

after a few good minutes, souya finished in his mouth, and the older swallowed the semen, licking his lips.

he stood back up, resting his head on souya's shoulder, playing with souya's pretty blue hair. "I'm tired.." he muttered softly.

souya carried him softly. "you can sleep at my house today, the shop is about to close anyway" he smiled, walking as rindou ended up sleeping in his arms.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  sorry if it's bad:((