arranged lover (takemikey)

Ok hate on takemichi as much as you want. Also warnings:
Soft Mikey
Bottom Mikey
Cold takemichi
Wholesomeness / fluff

Also in this au takemichi is a ceo and so is mikey from another company and they married because of their business (arranged marriage)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Neh emma!!" Mikey spoke running towards emma. "Mikey you are ready already?" Emma replied, smiling calmly. "Hell yah!" Mikey replied. "Right mikey. If you ever feel something wrong with the guy tell me. Or tell me if you wanna back off this situation the second you see him. Okay?" Emma spoke in a worryingly tone. "Yeah!" Mikey said as he tried to calm his sister down.

Timeskip: when they got there

"Hello!" Mikey bowed down towards the older. "hi" takemichi said having a 'bright' smile. "Hello auntie! My name is manjirou sano! But I prefer you calling me mikey!" Mikey bowed once again. Emma smiled at the statement. "Oh! Nice to meet you, mikey! This is my son, takemichi" takemichi's mother introduced. "So let's get started with the dinner?" Emma said breaking into the conversation. After they were done eating; takemichi's mother said: "hm I think these two need to know each other well, anyways what's your answer, mikey?" Emma looked at mikey calmly. Giving him the look of 'if your uncomfy then say no'. Mikey gave her a soft smile and replied "I accept this marriage". "Good! I think you should live with takemichi, to know him better you know!" Takemichi's mother spoke softly and calmly so I couldn't even reject her.

Timeskip: at takemichi's apartments

"hey so take--" "it's night, I am tired, you can sleep on the couch" takemichi said in a cold voice. 'EXCUSE ME? WHAT.THE.FUCK.?' mikey thought. Mikey just ignored and didn't think a lot about it and went direct to sleep. Just when takemichi closed the door and slammed himself towards it. And sighed, putting his hand on his forehead. "A fucking bother". And then he started to work.

When it was 3 a.m he finally stopped working since it was finally completed. He then got out of his room, towards where mikey was sleeping. Without noticing either he's sleeping or not, he spoke out; "you awake?" Takemichi said in a gentle voice. Mikey might be a very lazy and sleepy person. But whenever he hears someone new, or random he wakes up all of sudden. "I'm up, I'm up!!" Mikey said getting panicked. "Oh sorry I didn't see you were asleep" takemichi said in a sarcastic tone.

Takemichi left to kitchen. Mikey thought he was gone, so he just holded his head. "fuckmyheadhurtssofreakingbadisthereamedicineinhere" mikey mumbled. "Yeahh I have it in my room, want one?" Takemichi chuckled as he was drinking water. "HUH?! W-WHEN.. DID YOU COME BACK?" mikey said as he blushed with embarrassment. "I never went back to my room you know" takemichi replied while going to his room. "Arghhhh why meeee' mikey holded his head as it was hurting more. "Here. Medicine. Water" takemichi said with a cold tone. "H-... thank.. you--.." mikey shivered, and was scared of that tone clearly. "Do you.. want something? Coffee? Tea?" Mikey asked carefully. "No need" takemichi spoke and went to his room.

Timeskip: morning

"Ahhahdgvsbgagagagsga is he awake already??" Mikey mumbled. As he stood up, he found something in the fridge to make breakfast. After a while there was a knock on the door. "Hah? Come in chifuyu?" Takemichi got annoyed. Not because it was chifuyu, because he hadn't slept all night. "g'morning!!" Mikey entered the room. The atmosphere suddenly was lit up because of the cheerful mikey. "Have you eaten already?" Mikey asked as he plated the tray on the table beside takemichi. Takemichi was sitting on the bed, laptop on his lap and a mobile in his hand, messy hair. "Not really, thank you for the meal. You can leave now" takemichi answered coldly again.

'This piece of shit again.. can't he talk normally? Will he fucking die or something?' Mikey thought. "Anytime. g'day!!" Mikey replied as he plastered a smile on his face, and left the room. "This fucking bitch" mikey mumbled. Even though he was at the opposite side of the door towards the room, takemichi heard it. Takemichi just rolled his eyes.

A while after; there was a knock on the door. "Who is itttt~?" Mikey asked as he approached the door. "Hina" a girl voice appeared. 'Nah man cause if this bitch cheats on me with this girl I am so done' mikey thought as he opened the door. "H- mikey?!" Hina yelled out of surprise. "hinata-chan!" Mikey replied as he shook hands with hina. "Chill you're takemichi's so called husbando?" Hina asked as she wheezed "oi! What's so funny about it?!" Mikey shouted. Takemichi was getting annoyed by who was shouting; but as he got out of the room he saw mikey and hina chatting. And takemichi eavedropped

"nah because a cheerful healthy and childish person is married with a cold ass person who forgets to even drink water after skipping the main 3 meals a day?" Hina laughed to herself. Takemichi was expecting a 'no-reaction' since he minded his own business and was cold and rude towards mikey. "WHAT. imma force him to eat all meals a day and make him eat a lot'a chocolates!!" Mikey yelled as hina should've told him that earlier. "Good luck my friend" hina winked as she walked towards takemichi's room, just as she felt someone dragged her somewhere.

"I need a whole explaination, how do you know mikey?" Takemichi asked, as his cold eyes became darker. "Guess I stole yo man, huh?" Hina replied with a smirk on her face. Takemichi was utterly irritated.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

this is a series btw. Will make part two laterrr

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•