~♡ (kakuiza)

I DIDN'T KNEW A NAME FOR THIS EITHER OKAY?!?!?!? also we love power bottoms<3
smut<3
credits to my horny dream<33
requested by @syazz345 !! (sorry I can't tag for sm reason!)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

using his phone, looking at his so called 'king's' pictures, his hand unconsciously slipped inside his trousers.

he moaned, gasped as he stroked his erection.

he slowly slid his trouser down, moaning louder as his both hands gripped on his aching cock, stroking it.

he tried to be silent as he could, as the older, who's he thinking of right now as he is masturbating, is sleeping right in front of him.

the older sleeped peacefully, while lewd moans escaped kakuchou's mouth, the phone beside him laying down casually as it had izana's pictures opened.

"kaku-chan.. if you're talking to someone please be quieter" izana muttered in his sleep. "oh uh.. yeah.." he bit his bottom lip slightly as he stood up, walking in the bathroom.

just as izana heard the door close, he smirked, slowly walking towards the door and leans back on the wall, carefully listening to the echoed moans and whimpers.

it stayed like that for awhile after kakuchou walked out of the washroom, panting.

izana had his arms crossed and he was leaning back on the wall, looking towards kakuchou, who looked back and his face turned red,so he immediately looked away and walked back into the bathroom, about to shut the door but izana somehow gripped onto the door, pushing it open.

kakuchou gulped, stepping back as encountered the counter(/sink). izana leaned closer, adjusting his hand on kakuchou's crotch.

"a-ah~" he let out a soft moan as izana squeezed the bulge slightly. "nghh- ah~ mhh.." kakuchou let out slutty moans, izana quite impressed kakuchou could make such erotic faces and sounds..

he slowly slid his trousers down, giving the length some strokes. "ngh! -zana don't I'll--" he turned red, trying to push to older off. "you'll what? cum?" izana chuckled, stroking the younger's d1ck.

"kghff-- ahh~" he bit his bottom lip, his head leaning back in pleasure.

"fuck.. you're so sexy, kaku-chan" he softly rubbed the tip from his thumb, teasing it gently.

"nghh!! ahh.. not there.. p-please.." he moaned, his eyes closing shut.

izana let out a chuckle, teasing the tip again, jolting kakuchou in lots of pleasure.

"izana! stop this..!! this is wr-wrong!" he turned red, his eyes becoming half-lidded. izana smirked, his both hands rubbing and stroking the younger's cock.

"shit.. izana~" he moaned loudly, cumming in his hands.

izana smirked while the younger panted heavily. izana turned on the tap and washed his hands.

"don't tell anyone about this and.." he stood on his toes to reach kakuchou's height. he eventually kissed him. "don't touch yourself unless I'm there. if you're hard, tell me." he whispered softly, kakuchou blushing heavily. "if you masturbate by yourself.. there will be a punishment~" izana smirked, standing back on his feet and walking away.

eventually.. he walked out of the house because shion and rindou called him for some questioning about the invincible mikey and toman.

times passed by and kakuchou laid back in his bed, thinking about what the hell just happened.

damn, he ain't complaining.

eventually he drifted off to sleep and uh, had a lewd dream.

woke up with a bulge in his trousers, of course. he sighed, walking into the bathroom to get a cold shower (GUYS IT'S HOT SMH).

he stood under the shower, not moving or anything, just blushing heavily as he looked over to his hardened member.

'tsk.. only cold shower for me, I guess' he thought, thinking to call izana later as he doesn't likes disobeying the older.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  3%- welppp- TWO MORE REQUESTS I'M SO GLAD I'M FINISHING THEM EARLIER THAN I EXPECTED..