deadly yet sweet criminal ☆ (ransuya) *part 2*

idk? fluff and spicy?? sorry I js thought them fucking already won't be cool so yeah
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

mitsuya woke up in an unfamiliar place. he stretched his arms out, yawning softly.

'god.. where am i??' he thought, raising an eyebrow as he stood up from the bed. he stayed still for like about 10 minutes before coming to the conclusion that he should head out or maybe he got kidnapped.

he softly open the door, preventing the door to make any voice as he peeked through the door.

as he could see nothing other than a door to balcony and a few more rooms, he sighed and got out of the room, softly walking down the stairs.

after awhile he noticed a few familiar figures.

"yo, rin, so that's the lad ran brought with him?" the pink haired dude chuckled, while rindou chuckled along with him, nodding.

'oh

so ran brought me here, eh?!' he thought, sighing softly and walking back upstairs. "oi, don't chu wanna eat?" sanzu yelled out, chuckling.

"yeah, eat, we don't want aniki to get mad, yeah?" rindou smiled. well, they don't seem that bad as their reputation on the television, no?

"promise me that there isn't poison in there" mitsuya chuckled, walking downstairs and walking towards rindou and sanzu. "promise!! why would I want to be killed by my aniki, or murder his prince, eh?" rindou chuckled while mitsuya turned his head away in embarrassment. "breakfast" he muttered softly and sanzu nodded.

(timeskip xd)

it had been hours and god knows where ran has been since the morning, and even if he asked someone they'd just say they don't, although 'suya was sure they knew.

it was about to be evening and mitsuya was chilling in ran's room, using his own phone to contact hakkai and yuzuha because they had to come to his house and he wasn't there was extremely suspicious.

just then, the door opened, and ran peeked into the room.

mitsuya looked over to him but ran just closed the door and walked away.

"the audacity." mitsuya mumbled to himself as he stood up from the bed, shoving the phone on his pocket.

he opened the door, walking downstairs. seeming like almost everyone was away except ran and sanzu.

"hey! why did you just brought me hereeee!" mitsuya muttered, tugging on ran's shirt, who just sighed. "well- you fell asleep and I didn't wanted to wake you up so.." ran smiled softly, patting mitsuya's head, who just turned his head away with a soft pout on his lips.

"that's kidnapping?" mitsuya muttered out and ran just chuckled, caressing his face. "this is bonten, what do you expect?" sanzu spoke out from afar, smoking.

"yeah, prince~" ran smiled. "urgh, you are an idiot, haitani" mitsuya groaned lowly. "hmph, maybe we can agree on that.. but.." ran smirked softly, pulling mitsuya closer by his waist, holding onto him.

"you like this idiot, don't you?" ran whispered in his ear softly, his tone hot and humid.

"tsk, I don't" mitsuya turned his head away, heating up. "oh, you do, you surely do" ran chuckled, one of his hand holding onto his waist as his other hand trailed down to his thighs. "no?" ran smirked, leaning closer to mitsuya's face that he can feel his breathe.

"no.." "lies" ran leaned closer, kissing his cheek and then his forehead. "still no, prince?" ran smiled, softly caressing his waist.

"n-" "do this somewhere else please" sanzu threw the cigarette on the floor and stomped onto it.

ran sighed. "understood~" he carried mitsuya, walking upstairs.

"YOU IDIOT- DUMB HAITANI LEMME DOWN YOU--" mitsuya started yelling like some toddler as he pulled ran's hair softly, who just chuckled in response.

"that's some good patience, no?" sanzu muttered to himself, sighing.

"YOU--" he got shutted up as they walked into the room.

ran didn't even close the door yet but to shut up the annoying kiddo, he had to kiss him.

"HEY- WHO SAI-" and yet, another until he calmed down.

"you fricking idiot!" mitsuya gritted his teeth, his face fully red.

"I find it so cute when you're flustered and let out those cute safe-slangs when you just can't bring yourself to curse, prince~" ran chuckled, kissing mitsuya's cheek, who now became silent and just sighed, heating up.

"you're gonna leave me back at my place tomorrow."

"noted, prince~"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
yayayyaya it's 10:31 a.mm--