confession (mitake)

"no way!" Hina yelled out of surprise. "how'd you find that out naoto?!" hina, could never think takemichi would like mikey in that way, other than as a brother. "I don't. I don't know? he seems more comfortable around him?" naoto was scratching his neck. "I uhm. I will get going" takemichi said, shaking hands with hina not naoto. Just as takemichi was at the door to leave, "when will you confess to him" hina slightly smiled. takemichi eyes widely opened. 'what? hina doesn't hate I chose Mikey over her?' takemichi thought to himself.

"I'm not sure" takemichi said with a fake slight smile. "he would just be disgusted, I guess it's better to not confess?" takemichi was on a verge of crying but still didn't cry. hina, on the other hand was already crying. She was-- mad? sad? mix of both? I don't know. "you fucking idiot!" hina yelled. this was the first, believe me when I said very first time., I heard her cursing. she was crying.

"Why do you think he'd think like that! And even if he does, he's a son of a bitch then! Takemichi-kun. When will you stop hurting yourself? Why don't you understand? Feelings aren't supposed to be discarded, you're supposed to express them!" I felt tears dripping out of my eyes. just then I heard a familiar voice..

"Takemitchy! ♡" it was mikey-kun. 'What is he doing here?' I thought. Hina wiped her and my tears. "This is your only time. mark what is yours." Hina whispered. hina was slightly crying. "ah, hina-chan? why are you crying? did this idiot do something~?" mikey asked hina politely, slightly glaring at takemichi with a smile. 'god damn it. everytime he looks at me I am more in love. fuck.' Takemichi was just trembling, nervous as fuck. "Oh no, I was just glad takemichi-kun trusts me with my advices and he really does exposes himself towards me" hina smiled. "Advices? Advices for what hina-chan?" Mikey asked as he was clearly confused. "On how he can confess to his crush" mikey wasn't glad when hina said that. "What? Aren't you guys tog-" "were together" mikey was cut off by takemichi. mikey didn't look glad one-bit, but he faked a smile. "Good luck Takemitchy." Mikey says as he grabs takemichi's wrist and drags takemichi with him. "Bye bye hina-chan!" Just as he said that hina saw them disappear in their own world. "If they don't get together I am commiting" naoto said while typing something on his sister's phone. hinata giggled "I know right".

"What are you doing here mikey-kun". Takemichi asked with a slight blush. "Grandpa and Emma are both asleep so both aren't opening the door." Mikey replied with his very slow-hot voice. "Kick the door down or something?" Takemichi giggled at his own suggestion. "Don't wanna die yet." Mikey laughed along with takemichi. "I don't wanna see you dead in some park's bench or something either-- stay at mine." Takemichi chuckled. "Sure" mikey replied.

Time skip: At night

Takemichi receives a notification. "Make your self comfortable. If you need anything, tell me" Takemichi informs that to mikey while getting his phone out.

(Takemichi's phone)

One new message from hina!
click to see!

hina: you guys fucking already? ~naoto

takemichi: I swear to god if you had your own number I would've blocked you.

hina: oops someone's mad?? okay don't put in so hardly, take-kun. or the opposite, maybe. yeah! Don't moan so loudly that the voice be coming till our home. I am sleepy alr??!!

Takemichi: i hate you.

Takemichi turned his phone off and was all red. Mikey did notice that, and wasn't happy. "Who were you chatting to takemitchyy~?" Mikey was so energetic at 12 a.m. what the fuck? "Naoto was just teasing like a bitch" takemichi mumbled. "I'm gonna take a shower" takemichi went towards his room only to get hugged by mikey at the back. He was so clingy, damn. Takemichi knows he is clingy but damn?? "Wanna shower together?" Mikey said with a smirk on his face. "I-.. uh.. uhm.. s-.. i.. don't k-kno-..w..??" Takemichi was all red like. Redder than a tomato? I mean.. that's the least I can say after all??

"I am just joking-- you can go first" mikey chuckled while sitting on takemichi's bed. takemichi just ran towards the bathroom and locked the door.

Mikey p.o.v:

Just as he locked the door I couldn't think anything other than 'cute'. He was so damn flustered with a simple flirt. I don't know. I just want him all for myself. Just for once if I get a time to show how much I want him. I won't let him walk the other day!!

Narrators p.o.v:

After them both were done showering mikey already was laying on the bed. "Lay down beside me it's alright" mikey smiled. Takemichi was so sleepy so he just let out a "mnn". He threw himself towards the bed. It was almost 1 a.m. takemichi mumbled "mikey-kun are you awake?" Mikey was awake but he wanted to know what takemichi was going to say. "That's a no then I guess". Mikey still remained silent. "I want to tell you that I like you." Takemichi mumbled. Mikey heard it! He fucking heard it!! He switched his side towards takemichi, burying his head in takemichi's chest. Mikey could feel his heart beating rapidly. "I- mikey-kun-.. are you awake?" Just before he said anything else, he could feel a warm thing on his lips...

---------------------------------------------------------

933 words