secretly lovers (mitake) *part 2*

I lowkey wanna make another part of the enemies to lover series😭😭

anyways yayyaya another part. also this is right after they had sex😋😋 (bahhaha😭💀)

AND hinata doesn't exists here ok? she ded ded (JK SHE JS doesn't exists).

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"mikey-kun, wake up.." takemichi shook mikey. "mnn.. yeah.. 2 more minutes 'mitchy" mikey spoke in his sleep. "mikey-kun, THERE'S A MEETING TODAY" takemichi yelled, hitting mikey with a pillow. "so rudeee, let's just cancel it, I am too lazy to go, probably one hour left to go there" mikey mumbled. "MIKEY-KUN WE'RE ALREADY 25 MINUTES LATE" "WAIT WHAT" mikey got up, running to the bathroom. 'waah, I can't wait till kisaki and hanma get exposed and called out I guess' takemichi smiled as he got out of the bed too.

"my leg hurts slightly, welp" takemichi mumbled, and crouched down to pick up his clothes.

"nice ass" "HEY?!!" takemichi yelled, turning red. "just kidding, be quick though" mikey spoke and brushed his hair. "can ya tie a pony?" "yeah, I tie my mom's sometimes" takemichi responded, wearing his boxers. "don't have my toman jacket here, what do I do?" takemichi asked. "take mine, i'll go without it" mikey responded, rubbing his eyes. "alright, where is it?" takemichi asked. "eh, here" mikey handed the jacket to takemichi. "don't wear it, it won't fit, you're too slim" mikey informed. "what do I do then?" "just wear it over the shoulders like I do, it's just one day" mikey explained with a smile, tying his shoes. "alright, come on, i'll tie your hair" takemichi spoke, picking the pony from the side-table.

"hop on" "waah I am so fricking tired" takemichi spoke as he hugged mikey from the back and rested his head against the older's back. "take a nap for a while, I guess" "for 2 minutes?" "it takes some time to get there" mikey responded. "alright, wake me up if we get there" takemichi spoke, closing his eyes. "mhm" mikey hummed in response.

"you guy do realize you're late by a hou-" "shh" mikey putted a finger on his lips and frowned. 'what the what??' draken processed. "takemichi's sleepin'" mikey explained as he got off the bike and carried takemichi. "basically you kidnapped him while he was sleeping?" "he was at my house since the morning, sorry we're late" mikey apologized as he carefully placed takemichi on the chair. "don't wake him up until I say so, alright, chifuyu?" mikey spoke, looking over to chifuyu. "yes mikey-kun" chifuyu bowed down. "let's wait for the people needed" "huh? everyone's here, like I said, you're late" draken spoke, walking with mikey, far from takemichi so he doesn't wakes up. "nah, I told hanma and kisaki to come late, we were late kinda on purpose" mikey spoke. "yet I was expecting to be late only by 30 minutes, welp" mikey shrugged. "does this meeting has anything to do with hanma and kisaki?" "everything" mikey responded with a cold look. 'he's mad, they probably did something bad..' draken looked away. "want somethin' to eat?" "nah, not hungry" mikey spoke, walking away. 'they fucked up then' draken sighed.

"hmm.. mikey-kun" takemichi opened his eyes. "oh, uhh, he's like uhmm, not here right now" chifuyu spoke. "ohh, 'fuyuuu" takemichi's mood lightened up. "want a chocolate? I have one, we can share!" "sure!" takemichi responded.

"sorry for the wait, toman, the awaited people are here" mikey yelled out, grabbing everyone's attention. 'heh' takemichi smiled slightly. 'he's so cute' mikey thought, looking at takemichi, who was staring at him back from afar.

"awaited? my-key, (YES I DID THIS ON PURPOSE) does this meeting has something to do with me and 'saki?" hanma raised an eyebrow. "yes, yes it does. i'll go straight to the point, you both are kicked out of toman" mikey spoke. 'wait what?' takemichi's eyes widened. "oh" draken's reaction was priceless. 'he's really mad that he kicked them out? what did they do?' draken continuously thought. "why, mikey- I was supposed to be your frien-" "friends don't do what you both did" mikey interrupted kisaki. "what did we do then, my-key?!" hanma yelled. "oi, you betrayed my mitchy here, and tied my chifuyu" mikey frowned. "your mitchy?" kisaki repeated. "it's a joke, however, I am not happy with you tying takemichi's bestfriend up and fucking up their plan" mikey spoke. "you both are out of toman" mikey pointed his finger at kisaki and hanma. "you do realize here are mostly member which merged from moebius and valhalla? which will leave you with only 100 members!" hanma pointed out. "don't care, toman was gettin' already too big" mikey shrugged off. "out" he shouted. "mikey liste-" "OUT" mikey interrupted kisaki. "and it's mikey-kun for you" chifuyu added. "tsk" kisaki gritted his teeth and walked out of the hideout, and so did hanma and the merged members from moebius and valhalla.