"I'm not akane." (inuikoko)

help what- so like this is the final arc💀
basically manga spoilers.
seishu is in toman (gen 2) while koko is in kanto manji😏😏 ok wtf
requested by Suna_simp125 !!
angstyyyy and hate-sex kinda thing
hahshahsbehuaua-
smutt :3
ohhh!! au, they were kinda fuck buddies before koko mistook seishu as akane again!! :3
I'm not good with words so I didn't really knew how to put consent within words.. but consent is given, swear!!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

god, he was quite jealous honestly.

how can takemichi have such confidence? damn..

first, he was willing to take down tenjiku. even without the main people.. even without mikey-

and now he's here, his composure ever so stiff and confident, willing to take mikey down. apparently the one he had been fighting for.. what for? he doesn't believes this is the real mikey. that's it. that's all to it. just where does he finds this courage? all for one damn guy. one damn guy who probably doesn't even acknowledges his presence-

or maybe he does.

he doesn't knows. seishu really doesn't. nor he will ever, he guesses so. all because of this stupid- hajime--

thanks to that damn fucking individual, fucking up all his mindset. maybe he was the only one who thinks the other may be using or mistaking him as an another. fuck, how was takemichi still confident after been mistaken as mikey's brother a little too many times? seishu would literally fuck the other person up if they mistake him as akane again. not that he hates it- never. it just.. makes him upset. he was never known for himself, you know? akane this, akane that.. but of course it has a limit at a point.

and koko crossed it damn a several times!!

who goes as far as kissing the other- just because they thought him as his sister? fucker. okay- maybe- that caused him to like koko a little- no, he probably fell inlove even when akane was alive.. but he was quite done of getting mistaken as his sister- by koko, more specifically. he liked- no, he damn loved him. wouldn't it hurt to know koko's inlove with his dead sister, and mistaking him as her?

seishu let out a soft sigh, stiffening his composure slightly as he walked closer to takemichi. "oi. you didn't explain who's takin' who" he mumbled quietly, causing takemichi's eyes to widen.

"ehhh?!?! I didn't???" takemichi spoke, confused. well, that's hell of a funny reaction. seishu let out a low chuckle, nodding. "well,.. you take care of koko.. I think I only forget to inform who you'd be dealing," takemichi sighed, giving a soft smile. "alright. who are you takin' down?" seishu tilted his head. "me? kaku-chan and then a few more people and then make my way to mikey-kun" takemichi smiled. "pssh.. I hate the amount of respect you give to your enemies.." hakkai muttered lowly, causing mitsuya to hit him softly. "your annoying." he grumbled while hakkai whined as an apology.

"yo, pathetic idiots!" mikey yelled over, sitting on the highest peak currently.. who does he think he is?! "you done with your dumb conversation or you want me to come down and knock you all over?" he tilted his head.

seishu looked over to takemichi. uh-oh, that blondie totally didn't like mikey underestimating him..

"fucking come down first and then speak. can't hear ya'!" takemichi's tone was quite harsh, and his eyes surely did darken a bit. "can't, saving the show for later" mikey smirked. what the hell is he getting from just ticking takemichi off? "man.. your so fucking annoying." takemichi grinned, walking over a little. "starting or not?" although he was standing in front of kakuchou, his eyes were almost glued to mikey, glaring at him. mikey chuckled, smirking ever-slight (is that a word? tf). "sure. go ahead, takemichi" he grinned, knowing for sure takemichi was mad now..