arranged lover (takemikey) *part 3*

smut warning

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Mikey? Are you awake?" Takemichi asked not believing himself he's waking the person he would kill himself if he stayed with him any longer for a desire. "do you need something?" Mikey asked as he yawned and tilted his head also looking towards Takemichi who was blushing.

"I uhhhhh" "are you confessing?" Mikey interrupted. "No I want you to help me??" Takemichi questioned himself how to ask him to fuck with him?? Mikey just looked confused.

Takemichi suddenly got up and kissed Mikey ON.THE.LIPS. mikey's eyes widened but he was glad. Takemichi slowly putted his hands in mikey's pants. Mikey didn't notice about it since takemichi started kissing mikey roughly. Slowly; he stroked mikey's d1ck "aghnn--" mikey broke the kiss just to moan. "What the actual fuck was that" mikey mumbled. Takemichi started kissing mikey once again; whilst stroking his d1ck more roughly. Earning more lovely sounds from mikey, takemichi was getting hard at the point. "Keep it down, others might hear you" takemichi smirked as he kissed and sucked mikey's v-line. "what-- ahnn!! what are you trying to do--!!" Mikey asked as he tried to breath. "You are so innocent you know,?" Takemichi answered as he took his hands out of mikey's pants. "Do you wanna fuck?" Takemichi asked since he couldn't directly say the words.

Poor Mikey, couldn't understand what he meant with the statement so he just gave a confusing look. "Do you wanna have se-" "ALRIGHT I UNDERSTAND" mikey eyes widened as he shouted that out. "good soo??" Takemichi spoke in his husky low voice, into mikey's ear. "uhm.. s--sure??" mikey questioned himself why did he just accepted such thing. "good choice" takemichi answered as he just took all mikey's clothes off.

"Ya know. I'll make sure to fuck you roughly. You're so pure" takemichi smirked as he spreaded mikey's thighs. "What do mea--" just as mikey was about to finish his sentence; takemichi inserted one finger inside mikey's hole. "Fuhhkq!!" Mikey moaned as takemichi just stared at him with lust. "Remember, this isn't my house where you can moan your lungs out" takemichi smirked and started sucking mikey's d1ck whilst still fingering him. Mikey's breath hitched. Takemichi inserted another finger and started thrusting faster. While he picked his pace up, he sucked mikey off faster, inserting the whole base in his mouth. "aghnn!! wait-!!~" mikey moaned loudly. "You know you're being real naughty? I just told you to keep it down, didn't i?" Takemichi spoke as he open his mouth a bit more to speak. "N..no!! I didn't meant to ahn.. mmphh!!" Mikey moaned even loudly. Takemichi sucked on mikey's d1ck even more lewdly as he bobbed his head up and down, opening one eye to see mikey's state currently. And at the same time, he thrusted his fingers even more faster. "AHH!! FUCKKK!!~" mikey moaned way louder than takemichi expected. Takemichi all of a sudden let go off mikey's d1ck and got worried. "Is everything alright?!" He asked in a worrying tone. "Y-yeah.. that felt good actually--" mikey answered, trying to catch his breath. 'So I really hit his prostate huh' takemichi thought as he smiled. "huh?" mikey spoke as looked at takemichi smiling all of a sudden. Takemichi thrusted his fingers faster once more, making mikey moan loud as fuck. "You're making me hard with those unholy noises~" takemichi whispered into mikey's ear in his lowest voice. Takemichi took his fingers out of mikey without telling him which made mikey yelp out of pain. "F-fuckk!! Why'd you stop all of a sudden?" Mikey asked as he was panting. "Mm.. just ya wait" takemichi spoke as he unzipped his pants and took it off, revealing his underwear. After a while, it was taken off as well. "hah??" Mikey questioned as he was blushing. Not even two seconds later, takemichi forced his d1ck into mikey's hole. Not letting mikey adjust, takemichi started pounding into him, thrusting very hardly. After a while, takemichi remembered where mikey's prostate was. Licking his lip, he thrusted faster towards mikey's prostate. "AHNNN~!!" Mikey moaned very loudly, as he came. "Don't you get it? BE QUIET. what will others think, huh?" Takemichi spoke as he teased mikey's nipples."aghnn ahh..~" mikey moaned in a low voice. Takemichi all of a sudden stopped. He all of a sudden, took his phone and put it on recording. "Why'd you stop-- AGHNNN!! FUHHKKK HAAA" mikey all of a sudden moaned since takemichi hit his prostate all of a sudden. After a few more thrusts, and more lewd and both loud moans left mikey's mouth, takemichi came into mikey. "Fuck, well played" takemichi spoke as he smirked and kissed mikey on his lips. "hah.." mikey was struggling go breath as he smiled. "Love you" takemichi said as he cuddled with mikey. "Mnn same" mikey answered as he slept, whilst takemichi did too, not bothering to take his d1ck out of mikey.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Bonus!!

"Please. Next time of you want to do.. such exercises.. please make sure to do it at your home or such motels that allows that.. neither of anyone could sleep" the person on the counter said as he gave them the ticket. "Heh, sorry!" Takemichi scratched his neck as he holded hands with mikey and left.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

okay bye