secret admirer ? (ransuya)

FLUFFF
it's been awhile to when I wrote those scenarios that randomly came to my mind---
ran x mitsuya if you can't tell!!
bonten arc where mitsuya is a tailor!!<3
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

mitsuya was currently questioning how he should react. he was holding a bouquet of flowers, confused as there was a letter expressing love for mitsuya.

and then there's just one initial;

R.

who the hell is this 'R' person? well.. it's not like the first time mitsuya has received gifts by the same person. his room is sorta filled with the gifts he has received from the person.

not like mitsuya is in high school or college even, how so he has a damned admirer?

or maybe it could be anyone he helped.

but the only people who's name start with R are ran or rindou. the haitani's to be exact, talking in-which the people he knows. he would rather die rather even thinking that it could be one of them. they're his past enemies, aren't they?

mitsuya sighed, thinking to just close his shop.

and yeah, he was sitting in his room, using his phone as he held the bouquet of flowers.. he liked the smell of them! who-ever is his so called 'secret admirer' must know him well.. since the bouquet is a mix of his favorite flowers.

he just hadn't received flowers, you know? he had a ring on which it had the initial 'R' on it.. some love letters, some text messages and stuff.. he even received stuff in a heart-shaped boxes, like chocolates or pendants.

yeah no, there were more.. mitsuya had everything he received in the closet. who ever was doing this.. they need a real oscar. how can anyone be so fricking cute?!

but the more he thought, the more he got impatient thinking about who'd it be.

mitsuya got up from his bed, walking towards the kitchen. he didn't felt like cooking so he was trying to find the instant-noodles.

'awh.. seems like they're finished' mitsuya thought, sighing. "fine. I'll get out and get it." mitsuya muttered to himself, walking to the closet and changing his clothes.

he put a mask on.. but then something fell from the shelf. it was the ring that secret admirer gifted him!!

mitsuya thought for awhile, letting out a sigh. he decided to wear it, yayaya!

currently he was in a grocery shop, cashing out for his instant noodles. "thank you for shopping!" the cashier bowed down. mitsuya smiled in response, walking out.

and then someone called him.

"hey, draken!" mitsuya smiled.

"hi" draken spoke over the call. "what is it?" "have you contacted chifuyu about.. takemichi, you know?" draken muttered. mitsuya sighed in response. "yeah. chifuyu said he might come back to future in a few weeks" mitsuya replied, playing with the ring on his finger. "alright. emma was worried so I asked.. chifuyu wasn't replying the calls so yeah" draken spoke out. "oh yeah. probably he's hanging out with takemichi and kazutora" mitsuya smiled. "alright, cya" "see you!!" with that, mitsuya hanged up, sighing softly.

"uwahh-- where was i going? oh right! home" mitsuya muttered to himself, turning to his opposite side.

and there, he made a brief eye-contact with..

ran haitani?

ran looked away immediately, looking over to his younger brother and a pink-haired figure.