drunken haze.. or..? (kokonui)

ohhh I'm goin finna highhh wittt thisisis
OKAY JK I'M NOT HIGH (I'm)
THIS IS FROM THE TIME TAKEMICHI TRAVELED BACK 2 FUTURE AND TOMAN WAS DOOMED ND THEY ALL WERE DRINKING (?)
so this kinda after they drank :3
drunk inupi!!
requested by @hacker-sama (BRO WHY THE HELL YALL DELETING UR ACCS??) !!
smut<33
oh how I waited for this.. oh how I honestly feel right now.. muahahahaha........ (istg I'm not mentally unstable)
AAAHAHH
I guess it starts angsty but they're fucking so it's fine
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"mphh.. fucck.. i- nn.. hate you.." the blondie with green eyes squirmed, his hands reaching out to clench at the pillow his head was resting onto.

"you say that all you want, but down there.. your clenching down onto my cock too tight.. ugh, to keep me buried deep, hmm?" the black-haired raven remarked; gently adjusting his hand beside seishu's head, thrusting into him as inupi muttered out curses.

"shut up.. i- hnngh.. hope you die, literally.." seishu looked away, somewhat placing his arms atop his face-- hiding himself. the younger laughed to himself playfully, as his other hand gently played with seishu's blonde-hair.

"don't you think you drank much..? I mean, you look like a hell of an asshole right now" koko laughed, his hand caressing the older as he thrusted deep within him in somewhat of a brutal pace.

"hkk.. s-shut upp..!~" seishu's legs trembled, locking behind the younger's back. "your the asshole here.. n-not me.. ah!" his body shuddered, clenching around koko crazily.

"yeah? your the one who wanted to fuck, and suddenly I'm the bad guy?" koko tilted his head, smiling mockingly. "w-well.. i- agh.. don't wanna fu--hhkk.. wit' you.." seishu paused, whimpering softly. "your still supposing me for.. akane. aren't you?" there was a brief pause, before koko let out a breathy sigh.

he continued moving again, setting up a rather quickening pace as he thrusted deeper into the older, one hand next to seishu's head, whereas the other settling his own sweaty-black hair.

mm.. the sudden change of pace..

"w-wha!!~ nngh- koko- the fuc-- mphh..~" seishu's body shuddered-- head tilting to the side to use the pillow to muffle his own sounds.

"..louder" koko caressed seishu's jaw beforehand he gently yanked him over to face him.

"..'wanna hear ya.." he smirked, leaning over to nip at seishu's earlobe, as his free hand wandered over to tease the older's chest, fondling his nipple to earn a sharp gasp.

"y-you little.." seishu breathed audibly, flinching as koko's fucked him faster, adjusting deep-in. "a-ahn!!~ t-trying to shut me up.. I see..!!" he grunted, clenching onto the bedsheets.

"..because you don't know what your saying." koko spoke, hands grabbing the older's waist, yanking it closer to his own body as he lift his lower body a bit (W)-- thrusting deeper.

"a-AH!" seishu whimpered lewdly; flinching as he leaned his head back. "d-don'-- hnngh..! rub against there.." he murmured, slightly tearing up.

"ah-ah now.." koko chuckled, slowing down his pace teasingly before he quickly rocked against the blonde again, hitting in too deep.

"..and for what you were saying. I know no akane." he smiled, leaning down to kiss his inupi's cheek. "d-don't play coy wit-- mmp!!" koko gently put his hand onto seishu's d1ck, thumb teasingly circling around the head.

"I hate it when people accuse me.. shut up" he spoke, before leaning in to capture seishu's lips.

"mp- gh.." seishu whimpered against his lips, bed creaking with every single of koko's movement.

"she's dead, and she doesn't concern me anymore." koko pulled away. "got that, pretty 'nupi?" he smirked, tilting his head as he delivered punishing thrusts, causing seishu to moan out loudly.

"m-mm.. g-gonna cu--" "ah, no, you don't get to," he snickered, thumb teasingly on the tip of the blondie's cock. "not after riling me up so.." he chuckled, switching positions suddenly to adjust the older atop himself.

both moaned softly by the sudden sensation as koko instinctively jerked up, earning a small whimper as seishu adjusted his hands on the raven's shoulders. "come on now.. do I need to give instructions too, now?" the younger teased, hands adjusting on seishu's waist.

"k-koko.. khh.." seishu gasped softly, eyes shutting-close already. "ah? oh, I see. too deep? here let me ease it up.." his hand gently forced the older's waist a bit higher upon his d1ck before he slammed it down, earning a loud moan.

"ah, too good?" the younger teased, leaning his lips over to leave love-marks on seishu's chest, his hands still guiding the blondie's body upon his cock.

"o-oh.. k-koko~ mm.." seishu wrapped his arms around koko's neck, slightly rocking his hips in the rhythm somewhat along. "please.. fuck.. nnghh!" he clenched around the raven, gasping for air.

"..haa.. you'll screw my d1ck off if you keep clenching around like that" koko jokingly spoke, thrusting his cock upwards-- causing the older to cum all over-- choking upon a moan.

"tut-tut" koko clicked his tongue disapprovingly. "didn't say you could let go just yet, inupi.." koko slowed his pace, fingers soothingly circling against seishu's sweaty back.

"..ha.. t-too much.." inupi murmured, eyes full of lust yet tiredness. "really now? won't you get me to cum too?" koko pulled out, smiling.

"hkk.." seishu whimpered, looking over to koko's smirking-lips. "..I can suck you off." he spoke bluntly. koko was took aback before he let out a breathy chuckle.

opening his legs in invite, seishu crawled over to koko, leaning down to stroke the younger's d1ck as he peppered kisses to it, gently taking it in his mouth.

"a..ah." koko moaned lightly, his hand curling into seishu's hairs as he yanked him fully into his length. seishu  gagged for a second before he regained his composure-- gently hollowing his cheeks to suck on koko's cock.

"fuckk.. just like that, take me in all to your throat.." koko thrusted deep into the older's mouth-- the tip just brushing against seishu's throat. he moaned, clutching onto seishu's hair even more roughly.

"nngh.. keep.. ah.." koko buckled his hips forward, basically just fucking seishu's mouth.

"mphh.." seishu moaned against the younger's cock, gently pulling out just to take him fully back in again.

"a-ah.. c-cumming.." koko uttered before he came into seishu's mouth.

the blondie pulled back, adjusting his hand over as he coughed half- of it out, swallowing the rest.

koko chuckled, plucking out a tissue from the tissue box from the side table, helping seishu clean up.

"haa.. I'm.. so.." he stopped, collapsing upon the younger, who just chuckled, gently patting his back.

"god.." koko smiled, kissing seishu before he laid him next to himself-- adjusting blanket on both of themselves. he later clinged onto him, smiling like an idiot.

'hate me, huh?' he silently chuckled to himself at the thought.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  I'm half asleep so.. sorry if this sucks aaaahh (I took pills cus I have flu so yea they lowkey workin) ANYWAY HORNY XIAO🔥🔥🔥