☆ (bajifuyu)

chap that STARTS W SMUT<<<
sorry, I didn't had any plot idea in mind😭
well anyw, phonk>>
okok, sorry for getting off topic--
SMUT<33
requested by AsherSmith27 & Ophelixsan !!
and of course, short chap
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

panting, as some skin-clapping sounds were made. the older thrusted into the younger, who moaned in pure bliss, the hard metal on his hand causing some injuries on his wrists.

the handcuffs crazily rattled as chifuyu moaned his lungs out, the black-haired raven showing no sign of mercy. no, not in this scenario.

he softly wiped away the younger's tears, who just moaned in the pleasure which was sadly mixed with slight pain, but yeah, chifuyu can obviously handle it.

he moaned louder after every thrust, but the loudest when baji unexpectedly just thrusts upwards to his prostate.

god knows how the handcuffs were still attached to his hands, but he continued to try to get out of the grip.

baji found his vulnerable state really cute, kissing his neck and leaving marks as he did so.

"a-ah~ b-baji-san.. can you please take off these cuffs..? it hurts.." chifuyu gasped, his face full of his tears.

baji sighed, nodding. he slowly uncuffed his hands, putting the handcuffs on the side table gently.

he started thrusting into the younger again, who moaned loudly, clenching onto the bed sheet.

baji pulled out, flipping chifuyu on his face, and adjusting his hips quite in the air.

he licked his lips, entering the younger again and thrusting right away in a fast pace. chifuyu just moaned loudly, his moans muffling since his mouth was shoved into the pillow.

"you're so cute.. fuyu.." baji whispered in chifuyu's ear, the bed making some creaking sounds as baji thrusted into the younger.

chifuyu blushed, nodding onto baji's words.

"ahh~" chifuyu moaned, his eyes closing shut. he was blushing heavily, it has been couple of times they have done this.. but every time they do it.. he's just so nervous and shy, and not much cocky as he makes a sexual remark.

"ghh~ baji-saahh" he moaned, clenching onto the pillow. "I'm close- I'm close~!" he cried out, moaning both loudly and lewdly.

baji smirked, thrusting deeper into his prostate, as the younger came.

he panted softly, as baji flipped chifuyu, now facing him as he softly kissed him. chifuyu happily returned the kiss, only it to be turned into a heated one, as baji inched his hand to chifuyu's lower part, his fingers slowly entering the younger.

chifuyu yelped in the kiss, but baji just held his chin harshly from his other hand.

he softly curled his hands inside his hole, thrusting it at an incredible yet weird rhythm. it was like- he went from fast to slow, almost seeming like he's edging the younger.

he continued doing so until he got bored, pulling his fingers out. "neh.. chifuyu, could you take my d1ck again? I think I might cum this time" baji muttered, kissing chifuyu's cheek.

chifuyu nodded, smiling.

baji softly entered the younger, thrusting into him already. chifuyu was all nervous again, moaning the older's name out and panting.

time passed by, and chifuyu started clenching, baji seemed confused. "if you're close, cum already, sweetheart" he kissed him near his eye.

chifuyu panted, blushing heavily. "I uhm.. want to uhh.. come together, shut up.." aww, he's flustered. baji chuckled, nodding.

"just wait a few minutes, I swear" he gave a soft smile, still thrusting into the younger at an almost merciless pace.

a few minutes later, baji came into chifuyu, and he followed with him.

exhausted, baji pulled out, laying down next to chifuyu. "fuck.." he cursed. "that was amazing~" he smiled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  3 REQUESTS- LAWD HAVE MERCYYY-